BREAKING NEWS: Ippati daka BJP Agent annaru....musugu lo sardu baat...secret bheti aina CBN and Pawan....

Spartan

TDP never ever contested polls on its own...they need a side kick to depend upon. It would be Janasena this time and there is every possibility that TDP will align with Janasena looking at the development.

@Spartan  basic ga nee post lanu chuste you don't believe kalyan so ee thread esav..Pk gng to start his rayalaseema tour so obviously the fake propaganda started..there will no proof for that article..it's just an article to confuse ppl..wait for some more days you ll get to know..don't worry...JSP confirmed there will be no alliance through video, audio, tweets, fb and other medium for n number of times..may be nuvvu social media follow avvav ankunta..abn, sakshi and other channels are good for your understanding levels..

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Tangdi_Kabab said:

@Spartan  basic ga nee post lanu chuste you don't believe kalyan so ee thread esav..Pk gng to start his rayalaseema tour so obviously the fake propaganda started..there will no proof for that article..it's just an article to confuse ppl..wait for some more days you ll get to know..don't worry...JSP confirmed there will be no alliance through video, audio, tweets, fb and other medium for n number of times..may be nuvvu social media follow avvav ankunta..abn, sakshi and other channels are good for your understanding levels..

Things change and before the elections, they tend to change more quickly. 

కొన్ని న్యూస్ ఛానెళ్ళు మరియు కొన్ని న్యూస్ పత్రికలు అత్యుత్సాహంతో జనసేన పార్టీ మీద ప్రచురిస్తున్న తప్పుడు కథనాలపై జనసేనాని స్పందించారు. 

టీడీపీ ఏమో జనసేన వైసీపీ,బీజేపీ భాగస్వామి అంటుంది, ఇప్పుడు వైసీపీ ఏమో జనసేన టీడీపీ భాగస్వామి అని చెబుతుంది. రాజ్ భవన్ లో శ్రీ కేసీఆర్ గారిని కలిస్తే నేను వైసీపీ, టిఆర్ఎస్ తో ఉన్నాను అని టీడీపీ చెప్పింది. ప్రజలకోసం నిజంగా నువ్వు పనిచేస్తే అన్నివైపుల నుంచి మనం మాటలు పడాల్సి ఉంటుంది అని శ్రీ పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ గారు అన్నారు.

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

page.jpg

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

@psycopk  idi kuda democratic compulsion ye kada...

Saakshi Paper kabatti lite antara....

dont come to conclusion by lookin at one newspaper

పవన్ కల్యాణ్ టీడీపీతో కలిశారని వార్తలు.. ఘాటుగా స్పందించిన జనసేన అధినేత!

Fri, Feb 22, 2019, 03:56 PM
Email
tnews-00e1f43ecbd6067a92db82042ad9adb1e7
  • జనసేనకు 25 అసెంబ్లీ, 3 లోక్ సభ సీట్లు ఆఫర్
  • టీడీపీ ఇచ్చిందని కొన్ని మీడియా సంస్థల్లో కథనాలు
  • టీడీపీ, వైసీపీపై తీవ్రంగా మండిపడ్డ జనసేనాని
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ లో అధికార టీడీపీతో జనసేన పార్టీ కలిసి రాబోయే అసెంబ్లీ ఎన్నికలకు వెళ్లబోతోందని కొన్ని మీడియా సంస్థల్లో ఇటీవల కథనాలు వచ్చాయి. పవన్ కల్యాణ్ నాయకత్వంలోని జనసేనకు 25 అసెంబ్లీ, మూడు లోక్ సభ, ఓ రాజ్యసభ సీటును టీడీపీ ఆఫర్ చేసిందని వార్తలు ప్రచురితమయ్యాయి. ఈ వార్తలు రాజకీయ వర్గాల్లో కలకలం రేపుతున్న నేపథ్యంలో జనసేన అధినేత పవన్ కల్యాణ్ టీడీపీ, వైసీపీపై లక్ష్యంగా విరుచుకుపడ్డారు.

ఈరోజు ట్విట్టర్ లో పవన్ కల్యాణ్ స్పందిస్తూ..‘జనసేన వైసీపీ-బీజేపీలకు భాగస్వామిగా ఉందని టీడీపీ చెబుతోంది. ఇప్పుడు టీడీపీతో మేం కలిసిపోయామని వైసీపీ చెబుతోంది. నేను రాజ్ భవన్ లో తెలంగాణ సీఎం కేసీఆర్ తో భేటీ కాగానే, నేను టీఆర్ఎస్-వైసీపీ మనిషినని టీడీపీ ఆరోపిస్తుంది. మనం నిజంగా ప్రజల కోసం పనిచేస్తున్నప్పుడు అన్ని పక్షాల నుంచి విమర్శలను ఎదుర్కోవలసి వస్తుంది’ అని ట్వీట్ చేశారు. దీనికి స్మైలీ ఎమోజీని పవన్ కల్యాణ్ జత చేశారు.

TDP says JSP is a partner to YCP and BJP ; Now YCP says JSP is a partner to TDP. When I meet Sri KCR in Rajbhavan TDP says I am with YCP & TRS. When you truly work for people you have to face music from all sides.😊

One senior Political observer told me that,both ‘TDP & YCP joined hands to damage the reputation of JSP by constantly planting stories.
I wish I could have my paper and TV channel to fight back.

0aaEIx6A_normal.jpg

One senior Political observer told me that,both ‘TDP & YCP joined hands to damage the reputation of JSP by constantly planting stories.
I wish I could have my paper and TV channel to fight back.

But I am inspired by the path of Late ‘Sri Kanshi Ram’ establishing BSP without any channel and news paper. My Janasainiks are my channels and news papers.

0aaEIx6A_normal.jpg

But I am inspired by the path of Late ‘Sri Kanshi Ram’ establishing BSP without any channel and news paper. My Janasainiks are my channels and news papers.

I want people to prepare for more stories as the election dates come nearer.

0aaEIx6A_normal.jpg

I want people to prepare for more stories as the election dates come nearer.

For all this stories to stop ‘ what they expect me to do is; to support these parties but not be independent.May be ,I am a small pawn in the game of political chess; but established political classes should remember ‘ I am a soldier ’ who’s is willing to fight.

May be fake news by Sakshi. But the developments in the state (PK not aggressive against CBN and vice versa) gives some credibility to the news.

I dont think they will have a prepoll alliance. if at all they want something like this, they will have a friendly contest by having a weak candidate from Jena Sena against strong TDP candidates and vice versa

Frankly speaking Jagan gadivi normal telivitetalu kadu anthaku minchi undi...

pk neutral neutral antadu repu seats gelichaka evadi m gudustadu poti chestondi 30 seats.. chiru em chepte adi chestadu, Ganta friend ganuka TDP tho elaga hand kalputadu... all CBN game

Jaggu gadu ee point munde baitiki tecchi credibility taggistunnadu .. and also inkonni points unnai but ee sari veyya ..

idi pucca TDP DB .. Vallaki intel ivvatam nak istam le... na koduku cbn pratodi idea copy kottadam vadeskovatam

36 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

pk neutral neutral antadu repu seats gelichaka evadi m gudustadu poti chestondi 30 seats.. chiru em chepte adi chestadu, Ganta friend ganuka TDP tho elaga hand kalputadu... all CBN game

Jaggu gadu ee point munde baitiki tecchi credibility taggistunnadu .. and also inkonni points unnai but ee sari veyya ..

idi pucca TDP DB .. Vallaki intel ivvatam nak istam le... na koduku cbn pratodi idea copy kottadam vadeskovatam

@3$%

41 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

agree to some extent but don't think so PK will tune as CBN says. most likely, he is not going to join with CBN even after post elections which is going to benefit himself in the longer run. 

In the background, PK is being supported by BJP in full mode..so hope he doesn't make any bad moves like joining with TDP. 

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

agree to some extent but don't think so PK will tune as CBN says. most likely, he is not going to join with CBN even after post elections which is going to benefit himself in the longer run. 

In the background, PK is being supported by BJP in full mode..so hope he doesn't make any bad moves like joining with TDP. 

*=: