Sugar Daddy

andhra_alludu

Just now, Amrita said:

Male female Kadu  world lo every relationship is conditional . The sooner people realize the happier they will be . This includes parents and child relationship  too . 

Kevin USA is currently concerned about male-females relationships :)

21 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Mari emantavo cheppu...give a word which defines 

I told twice I am not sure teledu annaka cheppu cheppu ante em cheppali ? What do u expect me to say ? 

Just now, Amrita said:

I told twice I am not sure teledu annaka cheppu cheppu ante em cheppali ? What do u expect me to say ? 

Just now, Amrita said:

Akka flight inka land kaledha. enni rojulu flight lo travel chesthav. 3 days nundi 500 posts esav? silent_I1

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

this is called frostitution kada 

its exchange programs, people are of diff types, some be in a relation just to have fun, no marriage or nothing, just fun..what do you name this as ?

if you got ever pulled over with a hoe, when the cop asks you who is she, what would be your answer, hoe or gf ? if you say gf he let you go, if you say a hoe you be in bars, simple...what does that mean to you, answer is same pleasure/fun just different ways to get there,

same destination diff roads..you choose which road you want to get to your destination...

9 minutes ago, realty said:

Akka flight inka land kaledha. enni rojulu flight lo travel chesthav. 3 days nundi 500 posts esav? silent_I1

Na account na Ishtam 500 kakapote 5000 vesta Nakanna parama khali la unnav virtual ids valla time management and valla posts count chusutunav . Nenem cheste nikenti enni rojulu flight lo unte nikem poyindi .  I waste time on myself you seem to waste on other virtual ids . Mind your business bro  *n$

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

All women are sugar mamma’s antanu reverse ayite but world is not working that way . Gender em ledu evadu cheste vallani antaru *n$

nenu inka Candy -momma's anukunna le :giggle:

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Male female Kadu  world lo every relationship is conditional . The sooner people realize the happier they will be and careful they will be .This includes parents and child relationship  too . 

:buttkick:

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Male female Kadu  world lo every relationship is conditional . The sooner people realize the happier they will be and careful they will be .This includes parents and child relationship  too . 

So true! Somehow this post made me recall "natanala bramayaku na manasa" keerthana by annamacharya

Sugar Daddy/Mommy ante usual ga old ppl..college ammailu/abbaila ki help chestaru in colg fee and other stuff return ga physical relationship undali vallatho

But konta mandi ammailu dorakatam kashtam and rich unna 30-40 years vallu kuda chestunnaru e madya..naku appatlo oka ammai tagindi AM lo no POF lo no..mana desi doctor gadu unnadu anta tanaki konta kalam Sugar daddy ga when his wife went to India..nenu ha type rich anukundi..first date lo pani chesi..repu evening 6 ki ready undu Victoria Secret podam ani cheppi..swixch off chesa phone next evening..ala chese vadini kadhu kani Indians ni chettaga matladindi chala times ha date lo..doctor kadhu edava emo kani andarni ala ante ela!