Wife pregnant, can I apply visit visa for her sister?

1 minute ago, Hector8 said:

good for them....  donno mari recent ga friend valla sis + parents ki sponser cheste parents vachindi but sis ki raledu... she is working

+_(

Just now, Amrita said:

Strong ties in home country so that they return back ane confidence unte usually visa approve avutundi . 

Baga funds kuda chupinchali + strong ties so that they return .

depends up on luck....

Univ lo unnapudu roommate okadu 8 inviatation letters (max anthe istaru univ lo)  pampadu valla family ki .... andariki approved 

[mom dad sis brother grandma babai pinni one kid] andariki vachay.... supporting documents em lekunda....

so case to case different .... TS try ur luck

1 hour ago, Romeo143 said:

Frnds need one suggestion 

my my wife is pregnant and she wants her sister to stay with her for some time,

what are are the chances for her visiting visa being approved? 

She he is doing her job in India and unmarried Thansk 

Parents ke ivvatam ledu inka sister ki ante kastame ba.. but good luck..

Just now, Amrita said:

+_(

Baga funds kuda chupinchali + strong ties so that they return .

VO question adigithe cheptaru/ chupistaru ... direct NO ante vallu matram em chestaru 

em chesthunnav ani adigi - reject ante?

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

symbolic gaa baga balisinollu ayi undali ala unte pakka deshaniki paisala kosam enduku vastham.... 

Visitors paisal Kosam raru ga ? Visit Kosam vastaru . They need confidence that they return . Low funds , weak ties are indication that they might settle and become burden to their country . 

1 minute ago, Hector8 said:

VO question adigithe cheptaru/ chupistaru ... direct NO ante vallu matram em chestaru 

em chesthunnav ani adigi - reject ante?

I have no answer for that but cases I saw they are easily getting . Actually whenever they come in between semester holidays to US i feel Enta lucky that they know where they are going to get into before coming for MS . They have an opportunity to decide if this is what they really want . 

1 hour ago, Romeo143 said:

Frnds need one suggestion 

my my wife is pregnant and she wants her sister to stay with her for some time,

what are are the chances for her visiting visa being approved? 

She he is doing her job in India and unmarried Thansk 

Fida cinema chudaleda? She can come.... 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I have no answer for that but cases I saw they are easily getting . Actually whenever they come in between semester holidays to US i feel Enta lucky that they know where they are going to get into before coming for MS . They have an opportunity to decide if this is what they really want . 

koncham edo $$$$ uhinchukuntunnavu .... madi antha ₹₹₹ batch...... goa , northindia trips varaki chalu

may be neeku first gen US vachina relatives undadam valla pedda thing laga anipinchakapoavchu.... mostly db lo andariki valla families lo valle abroad ravadam first ........ siblings holidays ki chill avvdaniki u.s vache range inka raledu anukunta 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

koncham edo $$$$ uhinchukuntunnavu .... madi antha ₹₹₹ batch...... goa , northindia trips varaki chalu

may be neeku first gen US vachina relatives undadam valla pedda thing laga anipinchakapoavchu.... mostly db lo andariki valla families lo valle abroad ravadam first ........ siblings holidays ki chill avvdaniki u.s vache range inka raledu anukunta 

Context adi kadu ga ? It’s about sibling getting visa . Right documentation strong ties in home country unte vastundi . 

2 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

valla bava $hitzn kada

Kaadhu..... H1B anukunta... EB3 anta andhuke 15-20 yrs waiting lo unnadu..... Visiting visa meedha Sai Pallavi valla akkani theeskelli $hitzn ni implant chesthaadu... Revisit the movie... :P 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Visitors paisal Kosam raru ga ? Visit Kosam vastaru . They need confidence that they return . Low funds , weak ties are indication that they might settle and become burden to their country . 

visitors paisal kosam raru but visiting ki vastunnaru siblings ante vallu balisinolle ani ardam according to most of db prajalu... 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Context adi kadu ga ? It’s about sibling getting visa . Right documentation strong ties in home country unte vastundi . 

context adi kadu but  nv annav kada " Actually whenever they come in between semester holidays to US i feel Enta lucky that they know where they are going to get into before coming for MS" deeni gurinchi cheppa