childless life ela untadi va

GucciGang

Just now, GucciGang said:

office la saw American aunties  in my building  they decided not have kids     ela untadi life without kids  ?  

No mother’s day greeting card for them in future 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GucciGang said:

office la saw American aunties  in my building  they decided not have kids     ela untadi life without kids  ?  

super happy.

But most of the people obtain satisfaction by looking after others, gives them a meaning and they think children will fill that void and ok na pani over anna illusion lo ala bathikesthu untaru. Eod vaala satisfaction vaaladi

8 hours ago, GucciGang said:

Most people that have kids don't have kids for the right reason, being bored with life, having someone to take care of you at an older age are not good reasons to have kids. Besides, it is known that people who are smarter have less or no kids leaving most of the evolution to stupider people, making the global population idiotic over time.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Most people that have kids don't have kids for the right reason, being bored with life, having someone to take care of you at an older age are not good reasons to have kids. Besides, it is known are people who are smarter have less or no kids leaving most of the evolution to stupider people, making the global population idiotic over time.

intlo convince cheyanike inko idea dorkindi..

But first success and smarter ani nirupinchuko antar emo... counter debate... :D opok2g.jpg

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

intlo convince cheyanike inko idea dorkindi..

But first success and smarter ani nirupinchuko antar emo... counter debate... :D opok2g.jpg

Choosing to not have kids is definitely a smart choice, so there you go.

1 hour ago, GucciGang said:

i know lot of Americans who chose not to have kids. They just want to enjoy life and die thats it.

enduku ra ante i want to spend my money for myself and not worry about kids future etc.. antaru

3 minutes ago, gudboy said:

i know lot of Americans who chose not to have kids. They just want to enjoy life and die thats it.

enduku ra ante i want to spend my money for myself and not worry about kids future etc.. antaru

That's smart no. 

Mana culture mindset ki kids vundali: surname extension , religion base cheskunte father runam teerchukovadam, in terms of support during our old age , Inka bore avadhu life after 50 . Pillalu lekapothe parents feel avutaru ga manavallu leru Ani as well 

our opinions, thoughts and though process will keep changing as we age. 45-50yr age and without kids vallani adigithe vallu correct ga cheptharu (again thats individual opinion anuko).....manam ee age lo emani cheptham cheppu.

as a dad, I feel so happy to see by baby girl....just indaake naa system lo photos chusthunna last month diginavi....was laughing, smiling and felt happy seeing those pics.

5 -6 yrs back I was a single guy and having my good moments....ah time lo pelli, pellallu enduku ra, solo ga happy undam anukunna. Now its exactly opp.

• Upvote 1