Two Stanford students are suing top universities as a result of the college admissions scandal

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

The plaintiffs are undergrads at Stanford complaining about rejections from Yale. I find that amusing. 

Univ ki leni doola vellaki endhuku it’s open secret prathi jaffa gadu I went to Stanford antaru.  

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Univ ki leni doola vellaki endhuku it’s open secret prathi jaffa gadu I went to Stanford antaru.  

i cannot name my company name.. kani ma dantlo prathi oka manager ki ivy leauge nunchi resume vasthe .. vadiki coding rakapoyina egaresukoni thisukuntaru, they will learn ani... adhe other university valani full stack and aaa stack ani reject chestharu .... 

btw i have immense respect to these great institutes. 

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Can't tell if I should feel offended now. 😏

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

i cannot name my company name.. kani ma dantlo prathi oka manager ki ivy leauge nunchi resume vasthe .. vadiki coding rakapoyina egaresukoni thisukuntaru, they will learn ani... adhe other university valani full stack and aaa stack ani reject chestharu .... 

btw i have immense respect to these great institutes. 

top Institutions lo ne matter untadhi ani feel ayye vadi after work life ela untadho

• Haha 2

Just now, DrBeta said:

Can't tell if I should feel offended now. 😏

Nothing to you but for those who beat their chests that i went to top school. 

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

university athletics coaches issued recruiting letters to celebrity kids even though they never played sports. resulting in admissions to them. So university is clearly responsible for this huge mistake. 

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

The plaintiffs are undergrads at Stanford complaining about rejections from Yale. I find that amusing. 

depends on the major. Yale might be better for their major

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

top Institutions lo ne matter untadhi ani feel ayye vadi after work life ela untadho

true.. mit and cornell lo phd chesinolu .. mana rec warangal btech vadi kindha working ma company la  .. that itself says that the talent is important. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

depends on the major. Yale might be better for their major

I never said otherwise, Stanford is equally good as Yale. You get a great education at both the places. That's why these plaintiffs aren't really the ideal people to complain. 

Degree alone isn't a measure of a success. Top schools nunchi maha aithe oka 1 million graduate avuthara per year? What about rest of the students? class lo ooru mothanni fit cheyyaleru kada. Nuvvu akkada graduate Ade popular degree course lo graduate avvali anataniki how many students get an opportunity 

India lo  bear min basic degree kuda leni Vallu crores make chestunnaru because they won life. At the end of the day that running comfortable life is more than enough. Top talent is really needed to explore space science, climate change, solar energy, food waste, agriculture. Unless they really spend their life researching on innovation there is no point for anyone to go to Top School and settle at 9 to 5 job.

• Upvote 1