New Zealand Shooting LIVE: Several Feared Dead After Attacks on 2 Mosques, Police Say Gunman Still Active

Spartan

Hindus right now just outsource these things to lowest class, and just make excuses for this kind of killings by invoking 9th century Ghazni.

They also elect a murderous asshole as PM with fanfare.

but wait.. your economy will crash one day (within 10yrs), and the next terrorist and riot monger will come from your neighbourhood, and from your class. that's when it'll be truly scary, even if the attack isn't against you.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Hindus right now just outsource these things to lowest class, and just make excuses for this kind of killings by invoking 9th century Ghazni.

They also elect a murderous asshole as PM with fanfare.

but wait.. your economy will crash one day (within 10yrs), and the next terrorist and riot monger will come from your neighbourhood, and from your class. that's when it'll be truly scary, even if the attack isn't against you.

ghazni aa 

3 minutes ago, Mitron said:

ghazni aa 

people will make excuses like its okay to kill muslims. that is the level of shamelessness people exhibit.

case in point, decent boy laaga chalamani avthunna @perugu_vada is a casual hate monger. vaadu chesedhi hate kaadhu, truth ani vaadisthadu. its his right to have an opinion antadu. inka ememo antadu.

but he won't accept that muslims are people too, and internalize it, and ask people to treat them like equals.

he'll only question others who do that like a shameless fcuk. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, uttermost said:

people will make excuses like its okay to kill muslims. that is the level of shamelessness people exhibit.

case in point, decent boy laaga chalamani avthunna @perugu_vada is a casual hate monger. vaadu chesedhi hate kaadhu, truth ani vaadisthadu. its his right to have an opinion antadu. inka ememo antadu.

but he won't accept that muslims are people too, and internalize it, and ask people to treat them like equals.

he'll only question others who do that like a shameless fcuk. 

nuvu ni pichi vaagudu .. i stopped reading ur posts since few days .. quote chesina i dont even look at them .. ipudu enduku reply isthunna ante ,.. u dont waste ur time in quoting my id .. gud luck with your analysis

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

nuvu ni pichi vaagudu .. i stopped reading ur posts since few days .. quote chesina i dont even look at them .. ipudu enduku reply isthunna ante ,.. u dont waste ur time in quoting my id .. gud luck with your analysis

Good... Ee chetha chadavatam aapesthe mental health ki manchidi kaka. Kondaru brain wash and argueiing tho mental 10ngistharu. Keep away simple ga. Nenu just news chusi vadikesthunna now a days. No arguments no discussions. Be happy baa... Simple medicine is ignore cheyyatame %$#$

• Upvote 1

Appi reddy fans raped one girl in is guest house anta . And killed her they are looking for her anta . This day one CPT fuckers should be killed on the spot . I feel very sad for that girl . That girl is New Mexico State university anta . All day one CPT fuckers parents are also criminals 

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

dude you are a hatemonger. you stopped reading because you can't defend yourself. 

I don't care whether you reply or not. you are a hatemonger ani chepthunna anthey.

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Good... Ee chetha chadavatam aapesthe mental health ki manchidi kaka. Kondaru brain wash and argueiing tho mental 10ngistharu. Keep away simple ga. Nenu just news chusi vadikesthunna now a days. No arguments no discussions. Be happy baa... Simple medicine is ignore cheyyatame %$#$

lol.. hatred okay.. but hatred enduku adigithey mental osthondha. lol. next batch of terrorists ni tayaru chesthaaru meeru.. congrats :)

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

nationalism aney musugu eskoni, hatred ni daachukune decent sikhamani nuvvu. continue aypo.

ee db lo kaabati dheema ga reply isthunnav. endukantey neekantey worst candidates migatha vollu. but nuvvu maatram hate monger vey ba.