Discrimination

DrBeta

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

My husband never lies to me. I have enough confidence on him. And I know that is a fact that that particular country is racist in general 

lol

let me know if you need debate support

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

My husband never lies to me. I have enough confidence on him. And I know that is a fact that that particular country is racist in general 

Australia 

31 minutes ago, aakathaai6 said:

Mee aayanni catch practice lu baga cheyyamanu akkaai inchakka gudlu visnirinappudu patteskuni omletlu eskuni kaarappodi nanchukuni thinachu

good one 

I will use this tip during hard times

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Haircut deggara oka sari aindi

appat nunchi no Americans for haircut...

either Asians, or Latinos.

One time recent ga ayyindi naku kuda 

naa friend ki IIT lecturership deny chesaru because he's dalit. and because he participated in a few ambedkar study group events..

while those who participated in Sadhguru's events are promoted routinely in IIT. 90% of teachers in IIT are brahmins and a few upper castes.

this guy is not a pushover.. he's AIR 3rd in entrance. simply brilliant. ofcourse he's now in silicon valley making a lot more than those losers.

1 minute ago, Ashtavakra said:

naa friend ki IIT lecturership deny chesaru because he's dalit. and because he participated in a few ambedkar study group events..

while those who participated in Sadhguru's events are promoted routinely in IIT. 90% of teachers in IIT are brahmins and a few upper castes.

this guy is not a pushover.. he's AIR 3rd in entrance. simply brilliant. ofcourse he's now in silicon valley making a lot more than those losers.

good joke

42 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I also want to add, have you been discriminated for being a pulka or jaffa?

I've never met a pulka or a jaffa in real. I think its too shameful to declare oneself thus. hehe..

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Lol, world lo kampuni ignore chesi manchini okkate chudali. @3$%

ippudu ee thread ni kampu lepanu anuko ... ignore chesi evadaina post vestada cheppu .. brahmam_style23_1.gif?1290369215

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

venakala slight number 3, and scissors on top ani chepte..

less than 5min lo...machine petti geekesindi mottam...

face lo edo frustration kanipinchindi...sarle might be having bad day at work anukunna..

baita pay cheyadaniki vellinappudu chuste vere vallato bagane navvutundi...appudu anipinchindi..discriminated ani

I have so many hair disaster incidents too, last month na stylist ki hair ni 'rose gold' color dye cheyi ante

it ended up reddish-brown' 😓 

Just now, sarita said:

I have so many hair disaster incidents too, last month na stylist ki hair ni 'rose gold' color dye cheyi ante

it ended up reddish-brown' 😓 

let me know

kqed lo racha chestha ne kosam

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PCR_MURTY said:

good joke

inko joke cheppamantaava bujji..

IIT lo class teesthundaga, in front of everybody, lectures mentions the caste of certain students, and berates the fact that they have been forced to accept crap into class in the name of reservation.

Then for the next 4yrs, they are forced to stick together, while the rest enjoy all the facilities and privileges of being an IITian. many of them commit suicide, or drop off from the course.

welcome to India bujji. one of the most disgusting nations in the world. built exclusively for the benefit of uppercastes. who cry when they are denied even a little bit of the privilege they have historically enjoyed, while others are trying to survive.

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

ippudu ee thread ni kampu lepanu anuko ... ignore chesi evadaina post vestada cheppu .. brahmam_style23_1.gif?1290369215

Ala ani kadu, what I really was asking for is more subtle forms of discrimination or bias really. As in someone saying things and acting in ways that are not racist/homophobic but is very subtle that you don't realize that you're being discriminated.