Discrimination

DrBeta

discrimination aaa mastu sarlu ayyindhi...maadhi vijaywada deggara eng college...so not allowed to sit where i want, ammayilatho matlade mundhu caste thelusukoni matladali leka pothe baditha pooje...so no talking at all...can play in ground...but oka vidham gha manchidhe ayyindhi...ikkada chala sarlu chala racist incidents jarigina pedda feel avvanu ...alavatu ayipoindhi.

a top CA in chennai literally asked a friend of mine (a muslim), who applied for internship with him, if he or his parents were at any point terrorists.. and laughed.

this was in 2004.

ofcourse its not a big deal. he's used to dealing with assholes like that. just for the record, though.

17 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Anonymous id ki goppalu evadu seppukuntadu va,  iam from NIT,  not iit though.  But had lots of friends in full spectrum.  Never listened any such incident.  Neeku first hand experience unte seppu,  lekapote 10gey. Unnecessary propaganda cheyaku. 

dude, if you had friends from every class, you won't turn out to be the kind of asshole you are.. or people in this db are.

you live in an uppercaste bubble, and are not even smart. make stupid statements with no care for other parties involved, etc.

basically you are bunch of fuckwads losers who somehow got into premier institutes and are using that to leverage your career. don't try that with me. I don't give a fcuk if you are from MIT too.

11 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

lol. then they should just teach, shut the fcuk up and leave. but they indulge in these chillara behaviours.

IIT is a public funded institution, not a private one. do you know waht it means, bujji? every Indian (every class, caste, religion) has stake in it. Its not the lecturer's jaagir.

anyway stick to the topic. don't argue with me.. your 'premier' institute education is not going to help you. perhaps i studied in a 'premierer' institution. lol.

Who's justifying such behavior here.  Just saying it's really not how you are trying to portray.  Incidents might have happened,  but not to the level you are propagating.  Anyhow carry on with your peelings.  Iam out. %$#$

1 minute ago, JambuLingam said:

Who's justifying such behavior here.  Just saying it's really not how you are trying to portray.  Incidents might have happened,  but not to the level you are propagating.  Anyhow carry on with your peelings.  Iam out. %$#$

so now we have come from 'they dont happen' to 'they might have happened, but not to the extent you are propagating'.. lol.

tell me why I should take loser fcuks like you any seriuosly?

2 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

go ask the 'premier' of 'premier' bois in this db - dasarabullodu.

I can't believe these people do all that hard work for EAMCET, and have such poor logical and argumentation skills.

why not stick to what you are good at? say programming.. and go blabber in opensource forums no?

1 minute ago, sarita said:

ivaltiki full entertainment dorikindi kada :giggle:

Hahaha nenu ivala anthe drive lo unna. Ippude db open cheyagane mana Dr thrrad chusa. Asale janalu kottukoni chastunte ivala NZ incident and YSVR incident tho..manodu danni elevate chestunnadu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Hahaha nenu ivala anthe drive lo unna. Ippude db open cheyagane mana Dr thrrad chusa. Asale janalu kottukoni chastunte ivala NZ incident and YSVR incident tho..manodu danni elevate chestunnadu

predictit sangathi seppu ba.. baaga kummava, mid terms lo liberals ni :giggle:

Just now, Ashtavakra said:

predictit sangathi seppu ba.. baaga kummava, mid terms lo liberals ni :giggle:

Hahaha nannu target chesava 😕. Betting deggara libs vs cons ledu bro. Bagane vachay, e madya ekkuva involve avvatla PI lo kuda..job change avvatam etc ala saripoindi but made decent money though. Endukante andariki telisinde bro e sari dems will flip house and repub will keep senate ani. Profit emi vastundi inka.