Tesla model 3

AlaElaAlaEla

13 hours ago, Peter123 said:

he regretting about his purchase now..not sure how much he spent around 40k

yea telsa sucks... edho show off kosam ani kontunnaruu janaaalu later regretting.. konchm paisal ekkuva ayinaaa power unna vehicles ride chesthene better... same like GF

7 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

yea telsa sucks... edho show off kosam ani kontunnaruu janaaalu later regretting.. konchm paisal ekkuva ayinaaa power unna vehicles ride chesthene better... same like GF

@3$%

On 3/22/2019 at 2:47 AM, Peter123 said:

friend has one, went for a ride, i was on passenger side, i did not like the interiors, the room space was low, the seats arent coomfy to me, steering and then big screen like a gaint tablet you see on front side, regarding charging we spent around 40 mins for 200-250 miles range, thats too much time to me.

they hve a lot of batteries underneath, which has so much potential to cause fire for any small crash, recently tesla car got fire incidents reported in florida. Because of too much automation they needed to use to many lithium batteries underneath, which can cause fire, which is a big risk for life of people in the car..

:D THIS IS JOKEABLE statement  .....

READ THIS  OUT  500K CARS SOLD THERE ARE 10-15 CASES  and in that only 2 of them are issue with tesla do you know yearly how many combustable engine  cars are been  recalled ?

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/05/11/a-list-of-tesla-car-fires-since-2013/

and complain about 40 min wait for 200-250 miles telsa started upgrading superchargers to v3 so for 150-180 mile it will take only 15 min by end of 2024 it will take 7 min....

43 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

show off please explain ? to show there are equally sexier cars in market...

1 hour ago, macha said:

show off please explain ? to show there are equally sexier cars in market...

toyota PRIUS ah ?  Telsa theesukunnna vaadini ask they will explain more in detail.. which makes ppl happy a happy

22 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

toyota PRIUS ah ?  Telsa theesukunnna vaadini ask they will explain more in detail.. which makes ppl happy a happy

I am not talking about hybrids or ev ....I am talking about combustible  engines for 40K there are a bunch of them .. bold dint understood/understand what you mean?

2 hours ago, macha said:

I am not talking about hybrids or ev ....I am talking about combustible  engines for 40K there are a bunch of them .. bold dint understood/understand what you mean?

do you really think those who are talking here against Tesla really put enough thought before making the comments?

5 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

do you really think those who are talking here against Tesla really put enough thought before making the comments?

I am thinking the same macha....put up and argument we can argue it out it. but it should be the sensible/fact

On 3/23/2019 at 2:52 PM, tacobell fan said:

U tesla model s owner, got offended by above comments :o @tacobell fan