• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sandy_USA

• shamsher_007

• tamu

• jua_java

By now, you all must have see the hungama that has happened today..no, least of my intent to do so but when being dragged into controversy consistently, Inhad nonother option other than to respond. 

I did not troll @vendettaa neither her accomplices. As usual, I was ranting on TDP like I do always and out of thin air, 10’a of threads started and all of them had one thing in common, to abuse me. 

@vendettaa has joined and lead this pack of abusers, saying that I have trolled her for her non-cooperation 2.5 years back. 

So, Do anyone take things personal and abuse for getting trolled ? 

And followed by it, those ID’s which I believe have been banned multiple times during the day, have been calling up with other ID’s and continuing the same rant and abuse on me. 

I don’t need to tell you guys about the abusive language used. 

I can still take it easy , forget and ignore and get ahead but the same set of people have constant been following me in every thread and post and continuing their rant. 

I tried to ignore them, but then again decided to hit them back hard in the way they understand. 

The result, threads are sobering and getting polluted. Topics are being diverted and conversations have been getting murkier and dirtied with the kind of words being used. 

Now, what should be the best step forward in such cases ? 

@Android_Halwa

@halwaisawomanizer

1 hour ago, dass said:

By now, you all must have see the hungama that has happened today..no, least of my intent to do so but when being dragged into controversy consistently, Inhad nonother option other than to respond. 

I did not troll @vendettaa neither her accomplices. As usual, I was ranting on TDP like I do always and out of thin air, 10’a of threads started and all of them had one thing in common, to abuse me. 

@vendettaa has joined and lead this pack of abusers, saying that I have trolled her for her non-cooperation 2.5 years back. 

So, Do anyone take things personal and abuse for getting trolled ? 

And followed by it, those ID’s which I believe have been banned multiple times during the day, have been calling up with other ID’s and continuing the same rant and abuse on me. 

I don’t need to tell you guys about the abusive language used. 

I can still take it easy , forget and ignore and get ahead but the same set of people have constant been following me in every thread and post and continuing their rant. 

I tried to ignore them, but then again decided to hit them back hard in the way they understand. 

The result, threads are sobering and getting polluted. Topics are being diverted and conversations have been getting murkier and dirtied with the kind of words being used. 

Now, what should be the best step forward in such cases ? 

@Android_Halwa

@halwaisawomanizer

ilaanti rotta posts meeda only uttermost gaadiki rights unnaayi