I-T department searches at AP minister P Narayana house, College

Spartan

Two teams of the income-tax department officials carried out searches at the residence of AP minister P. Narayana here and the office of Narayana Medical College located in the same premises on Thursday.

Mr Narayana seemed unperturbed and went about with his election campaign in the city both in the morning and in the evening. He declined comment when some mediapersons asked him about the searches.

Sources in Narayana institutions said the I-T teams could not find anything during the searches. The teams inspected the engineering college of the Narayana group in Nellore but the results were the same, sources said.

Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu had been saying that TD leaders were being targeted with raids by enforcement agencies after the party pulled out of the alliance with the BJP. He had reportedly said that some I-T raids were possible in a day or two while addressing a public meeting at Cheepurupalli in Vizianagaram district.

Narayana ki party lo place undi purely because his ability to generate cash. No other person in the party can generate as much cash as him because of colleges and schools. It's like minting machine. 

9 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Narayana ki party lo place undi purely because his ability to generate cash. No other person in the party can generate as much cash as him because of colleges and schools. It's like minting machine. 

Not just that. All his colleges staff , students , other resources ( like buses , buildings etc ) can also used for party purpose. That is the reason he is very valuable. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

All his colleges staff , students , other resources ( like buses , buildings etc ) can also used for party purpose.

I never heard about this part of the story bro. Dabbulu isthe bayata chala mandi untaru valla college staff peanuts. He can't use them vadiki unna strength tho. But cash matram generate ayye main legal engine for party. CBN 2004-2014 varuku opposition lo unnapuaud CM Ramesh, @srujana and @narayana are key people powered the party andhuke they got a place without any effort.  

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

Not just that. All his colleges staff , students , other resources ( like buses , buildings etc ) can also used for party purpose. That is the reason he is very valuable. 

exactly staff,students buses super network paisal kanna.TRS nunchi gelichina puvvada ajay ki mamata medical college undhi ,maa cousin chadvuthunadu akkada mbbs .he told me each and every student ni paisal panchadam and donga votes veyinchadam lo vaadukunaru ani .major asset having colleges.

2 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

exactly staff,students buses super network paisal kanna.TRS nunchi gelichina puvvada ajay ki mamata medical college undhi ,maa cousin chadvuthunadu akkada mbbs .he told me each and every student ni paisal panchadam and donga votes veyinchadam lo vaadukunaru ani .major asset having colleges.

baa, ee students idea bavundi ga...eezy to do donga voting and money/liquor distribution

Every week conduct cheyyali raids narayana offices meedha.

last time aithey motham narayana institution buses ni vadukunnadu.