I feel like hurting my parents feelings

jajjanaka_jandri

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

1 minute ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

You just have misplaced emotions

• Upvote 1

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

u are basically frustrated and own people meedha kopam ekkuva rojulu undadhu. we take them for granted and vent it out on them anthe.

You are not a bad person and you are not alone.

yes you are , who is stopping you from learning more , earning more and being fit/improving your looks( upto some extent) 

Your crush left you , you are probably better off with out her as she did not care

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

u are basically frustrated and own people meedha kopam ekkuva rojulu undadhu. we take them for granted and vent it out on them anthe.

You are not a bad person and you are not alone.

nuv ilage support chey.. paniki rakunda potadu 

5 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

adi vadilesi pothe.. ne parents looks ivvaledu ani feel aitunava.. 

tanaki  looks antha imp ainapudu.. enduku chose chesukunav tanani .. pappu lo leg vesindi nuv

job pothe cheyalekapoindi nuv.. ivanni me parents ki link etta pedatav

ilage link pettukuni ediste future lo peli kuda kadu. apu du ne pelli avvakapodaniki kuda ne parenst cheyaledu ani edche la unnav

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

yes you are , who is stopping you from learning more , earning more and being fit/improving your looks( upto some extent) 

Your crush left you , you are probably better off with out her as she did not care

actually read more, and realize that earning is bullshit, and that all corporations have to be taken down for humans to live freely.

so yeah learning more can be a goal, but earning more as a goal only makes you a corporate zombie. smartest people don't earn more, only slaves do.

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Dude, I worked my ass off, but entha try chesina kudarla 

2 minutes ago, reality_check said:

Would you have given them the full credit if you were promoted continuously and married your crush? 

NO. So shut up.

It is natural for you to feel that way. When life screws up, we usually find a way to put the blame on something else. It is not their fault, nor yours.

The first thing you should do is accept your reality. Accept your upbringing and your situation. Your parents gave you the best they could in whatever they had. 

Dont blame them for where you are at. Do not be a bi**h. Own your situation and be a man. Evaluate where you are lacking a write down specific goals to overcome them. 

Good luck! 

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999

Just now, JollyBoy said:

adi vadilesi pothe.. ne parents looks ivvaledu ani feel aitunava.. 

tanaki  looks antha imp ainapudu.. enduku chose chesukunav tanani .. pappu lo leg vesindi nuv

job pothe cheyalekapoindi nuv.. ivanni me parents ki link etta pedatav

ilage link pettukuni ediste future lo peli kuda kadu. apu du ne pelli avvakapodaniki kuda ne parenst cheyaledu ani edche la unnav

no feeling bhyya. life is harsh. paapam vadiley.

naaku kooda same ilaney kopam osthadi evaranna capitalism ni pogidithey. :( 

2 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

actually read more, and realize that earning is bullshit, and that all corporations have to be taken down for humans to live freely.

so yeah learning more can be a goal, but earning more as a goal only makes you a corporate zombie. smartest people don't earn more, only slaves do.

sare uttermost

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Dude, I worked my ass off, but entha try chesina kudarla 

lyt bhayya. relax avvu. expand your horizons. money antha osthundi kaani, learn new skills - like lock picking, music composition.

make new friends. create communities.

they are all more exciting than being obsessed with one person, or with money.

don't be a capitalist slave.