I feel like hurting my parents feelings

jajjanaka_jandri

24 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

Yes u are a bad person...be thankful for the life they have given u

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anushri said:

Yes u are a bad person...be thankful for the life they have given u

what about the life they leave you with? old age, and pain, and a fragile body, and a cruel world which they helped build?

parents are all bad people.

3 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

is that what society teaches kids these days? be happy with what you have? hehe.. 

He is poor bro. He has pretty much no chance of attracting anyone decent looking. On top of he is ugly. Why have such high expectations if you don’t have any usp? 

26 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

Inko pori ni susukunte aipotadi kada bedaru...avasarama intha natakam ?

Yaad rakho mere dost...duniya haseenon ka mela...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

meley mein ye dhil akela...

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Phir bhi ye dil akela 

Yes, you're hurting your parents. Don't blame your failures on anyone else. But appreciate the help that you get when you succeed. Life is a long journey, and experience is the best teacher one can get. You don't appreciate the warmth unless you have seen the cold, you don't appreciate the light unless you have been in the dark. Anything that happens is your doing, don't blame others. Move on and appreciate the good things in life. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Yes, you're hurting your parents. Don't blame your failures on anyone else. But appreciate the help that you get when you succeed. Life is a long journey, and experience is the best teacher one can get. You don't appreciate the warmth unless you have seen the cold, you don't appreciate the light unless you have been in the dark. Anything that happens is your doing, don't blame others. Move on and appreciate the good things in life. 

or better, organize and protest and get things done, rather than feeling lonely and depressed. because some things in life are not your fault. for eg. however much people tried, everybody cannot succeed in the economy. Not even 50% of them can.. or even 30%. organize and fight it, and limit the power of the rich to influence policies to enrich themselves.

1 minute ago, Ashtavakra said:

or better, organize and protest and get things done, rather than feeling lonely and depressed. because some things in life are not your fault. for eg. however much people tried, everybody cannot succeed in the economy. Not even 50% of them can.. or even 30%. organize and fight it, and limit the power of the rich to influence policies to enrich themselves.

Like I said before, I believe that success is a journey, not a destination. Nothing is going to be a cake walk. One should learn to appreciate the hardships they face, because they will teach us what life is about. 

Dont worry much

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Like I said before, I believe that success is a journey, not a destination. Nothing is going to be a cake walk. One should learn to appreciate the hardships they face, because they will teach us what life is about. 

organizing to fight is also part of the journey. standing up to the most powerful, and showing them the middle finger too.

because whichever way you look at it, working as a corporate slave is just too easy and mind numbing, and soul crushing, compared to sharing your life with dozen others in a shared goal.

1 minute ago, Ashtavakra said:

organizing to fight is also part of the journey. standing up to the most powerful, and showing them the middle finger too.

because whichever way you look at it, working as a corporate slave is just too easy and mind numbing, and soul crushing, compared to sharing your life with dozen others in a shared goal.

I agree, it still doesn't change the fact that you should fight. Yes, not all of us get the same kind of privilege. But, you don't get anything from complaining about it. All you got to do, is to suck it up, tighten your buckle and work on it.