I feel like hurting my parents feelings

jajjanaka_jandri

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Do ur self a favor dont have any kids.. they will have same feelings like you.. and avoid your parents and vanish into forest and find inner peace

antha mata annavu endi baa....

11 hours ago, Ashtavakra said:

a person can never be YOURS.

blaming parents is good and healthy, btw. They are 99% responsible for the misery in your life, simply by birthing you.

if you hadnt been born, you won't have to experience pain kadha.

I actually did blame my mom once in a heated argument, and she was shocked. hehe.. and that's why I never had kids (biological), and will never bring a new life into being.

so you married a person who has already kids ? Enduku bava kids vadhu neeku 

Then raising who is not your biological kid is also against your principle kada mari 

No Parents will abstain from providing good education, health and food for their kids..they will stive their best to do that..

baga chadokapovadam, is in hands of kid..

manchi life ivvaledu ani u cannot blame them..their priorities towards u might have in edu who knows...

basic ga now u r in a frustrated state..and rather than blaming urselves..u are putting ur parents in frame...

23 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

My crush got married and I was devastated. Same week job kooda poyindi. Intlo pelli ani  dobbuthunnaru. I some how feel that it's thier fault for not giving a better life(education, money and looks) to me and I feel like hurting their feelings by disowning them. Stopped contacting them. I am a bad person?

You are just frustrated and taking it on parents . Things happen and you will be normal soon . There is nothing right or wrong in this world everything is grey situation batti adi right wrong laga perceive avutundi. Take it easy . Self retrospect chesuko and move on . You are fine S%Hi

PS: Forgive yourself and your parents for mistakes you made or if they made too . To err is after all human . Smartness is in moving on . The very fact that you questioned if you are a bad person aey cheptondi your concern/ love on your parents . Make peace with yourself everything else will fall in place @jajjanaka_jandri:sHa_friends:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You are just frustrated and taking it on parents . Things happen and you will be normal soon . There is nothing right or wrong in this world everything is grey situation batti adi right wrong laga perceive avutundi. Take it easy . Self retrospect chesuko and move on . You are fine S%Hi

PS: Forgive yourself and your parents for mistakes you made or if they made too . To err is after all human . Smartness is in moving on . The very fact that you questioned if you are a bad person aey cheptondi your concern/ love on your parents . Make peace with yourself everything else will fall in place @jajjanaka_jandri:sHa_friends:

IT job manesi  counselling dukan shuru karo   first client nene  baga chepav

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GucciGang said:

IT job manesi  counselling dukan shuru karo   first client nene  baga chepav

Haha clinical psychology lo MS is in my list. :) 

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

No Parents will abstain from providing good education, health and food for their kids..they will stive their best to do that..

baga chadokapovadam, is in hands of kid..

manchi life ivvaledu ani u cannot blame them..their priorities towards u might have in edu who knows...

basic ga now u r in a frustrated state..and rather than blaming urselves..u are putting ur parents in frame...

baga chadivithey?? peekedhi ento??

andariki anni dorikesthaya?

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Maybe it takes some time for me to come out of this. Thanks for the reply @Amrita