#VivekaMurder: YS Sunitha Reaches Telangana Police

vatsayana

https://www.gulte.com/news/74223/-VivekaMurder-YS-Sunitha-Reaches-Telangana-Police

#VivekaMurder: YS Sunitha Reaches Telangana Police

YS Sunitha, daughter of YS Vivekananda Reddy, on Saturday filed a complaint with Telangana Police Commissioner, requesting for enquiry on defamation and spreading of fake news against her father YS Vivekananda Reddy's death using social networking websites.

In her complaint to Police, she said "Few people wantedly circulating bad propaganda on my father mysterious death, intentionally spreading falsehood/rumors/fake narrative on my father to defame his goodwill among the public. Please enquire about this and bring those culprits infront of the law so that they might be punished accordingly."

Earlier, YS Sunitha also had met Chief Election Commissioner of AP Dwivedi and complained that comments of CM Chandrababu Naidu are misguiding the SIT investigation. She later addressed a press meet had urged the media to not spread any false news against her father's death as the SIT probe is underway.

Condemning the rumors on Jagan, She said, "My father's dream was to see Jagan Anna become the Chief Minister and some people are tirelessly spreading that we have differences in our family which is trash and not true.".