Slap on TDPee face

user789

4 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

blood test kavali ... they will check discipline of white and red blood cells first..

As the official pulka honor guard, I would like to point out to you that there is quite a diverse population of pulkas. In fact, I, myself am a hybrid. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

As an official pulka honor guard, I would like to point out to you that there is quite a diverse population of pulkas. In fact, I, myself am a hybrid. 

ok, as a litmus test, you have to start praising Lokesh which is a very tough job to do..

Just now, manadonga said:

5 yrs ko dadapu 100 crs ichhaka 1 cr raledani godava cheyyadam bhavayama 

adyaksha 

inka educational year complete avaledu 

Jagan chepadu .. manodu chesthadu.. vala ayya superman ani antadhi kadha manchu lakshmi.. what happened now.

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

ok, as a litmus test, you have to start praising Lokesh which is a very tough job to do..

Actually, I don't think I need to praise him. I will if I think he deserves it. At the same time, I will not criticize him, I understand he is a laughingstock and he doesn't deserve that. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Actually, I don't think I need to praise him. I will if I think he deserves it. At the same time, I will not criticize him, I understand he is a laughingstock and he doesn't deserve that. 

ok semi-passed.. now we will stick to the topic.