Most of the Telugu people gorella ?- Kaushal and Jagan

cosmopolitan

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

Law correct ga panicheyali.. jagan cases investigate chesi .. punishment ivali.. alage cbn cases midha stay  kotesi.. punishment ivali... both will play badminton in chenchalguda jail 

Law ni correct ga panichestatlu amendment cheyamani poradandi, which is a worth fight

Just now, DrBeta said:

Nope Modi is not a demon. Modi and KCR share similarities in trying to make sure that opposition doesn't exist. And Jagan is their paavu ani my cat told me. If Modi really wanted to, he would be in Jail. 

Modi ki vere option ledu bhayya CBN hand ichadu, so his profitable pick will be jagan only

29 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Kaushal bigboss lo acting chesthunadu ra ayya ante.. egesukoni votes vesaru pichi janalu..ipudu dhoola thirindhi edavalaki.. 

same in poilitcs .. jagan is A1 in multiple cases and economic looter ani chepina why there are still people supporting him..and same applies to TDP leaders... I cannot comprehend the logic..

ultimately most of the Telugu people are gorellu and kasayi vadine namutharu..and they deserve these criminals.

Evariki valle telusukovali .... Vere vallu chepte ardam avvadu . brahmam_style23_1.gif?1290369215

7 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Bottom line:

The notion of referring to Chandra babu as a honest politician is a facade. Its misleading too. As per my knowledge, he is extremely cunning and corrupt. I dont think any Indian politician has ever stopped to that lows as much as baboru managed in his career. 

No one is saying cbn is saint .. he is as corrupted as jagan 

6 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Sonia was mad at Jagan. She wanted to destroy him. It was an act of vindication. Again, I'm not calling jagan a saint here. He has his own share of loopholes just like every Indian politician. However he is a open book now as he was investigated to the core. 

On the other hand, all these big wings such as shafard pawar, Mamtha banerjee, Chandra babu still address themselves as saints as they have never got their a$$ chewed by an investigation agency. Period 

I am wondering why Modi hasn't investigated CBN already. Maybe he is waiting for him to lose first. Unfortunate really. 

Just now, Veeraveera said:

So what's your moral justification for supporting CBN? 

Are you a victim of yellow media syndrome too. 

CBN got a chance in 2014. Now it's time for jagan. 

If people of Andhra are stupid enough to vote for Jagan, then they're getting what they deserve. 

5 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

So what's your moral justification for supporting CBN? 

Are you a victim of yellow media syndrome too. 

CBN got a chance in 2014. Now it's time for jagan. 

Pawan kalyan should fight for him self. He just seem like a toy in this spoilsport played by baboru. 

nenu ekada support chesthuna bro... please takeoff yscrp glasses... i am saying CBN is as corrupted as jagan and they both should be in jail playing badminston together...

4 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

There is an implicit meaning in your statement. "It says people are not stupid if they vote for baboru". 

Are you a phulka? If your answer is yes. I wont waste my time wrangling with this discussion further 

Jagan ki vote vese murkhulu Andhra lo unnarante, vallaki tagina sasti e jarugutundani naa uddesam. 

I recently ate a pulka and became a pulka. I am not just a pulka, but I am the official honor guard of all pulkas in this DB. 

44 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Kaushal bigboss lo acting chesthunadu ra ayya ante.. egesukoni votes vesaru pichi janalu..ipudu dhoola thirindhi edavalaki.. 

same in poilitcs .. jagan is A1 in multiple cases and economic looter ani chepina why there are still people supporting him..and same applies to TDP leaders... I cannot comprehend the logic..

ultimately most of the Telugu people are gorellu and kasayi vadine namutharu..and they deserve these criminals.

Everyone knows all 3 are cheaters n useless people.That’s why request KCR to contest n he will make VP state to AP.

Second best option is Balio.. 

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

Everyone knows all 3 are cheaters n useless people.That’s why request KCR to contest n he will make VP state to AP.

Second best option is Balio.. 

Jagan is KCR CM abyardhi 

Alright. I would really respect if pawan kalyan fights on his strength. I hope he will refrain himself from indulging in this dirty game. Instead of building his own strength, he is rather playing a spoil sport in contemporary politics. 

He did it in 2014. He is trying to do it yet again in 2019.

lets wait and see what happens this time.. if he gets atleast 20 seats,, he will play definitive role in assembly and politics.

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

Alright. I would really respect if pawan kalyan fights on his strength. I hope he will refrain himself from indulging in this dirty game. Instead of building his own strength, he is rather playing a spoil sport in contemporary politics. 

He did it in 2014. He is trying to do it yet again in 2019.

Exactly, nenu deeni gurinche thread vesthe nanu super dooper ga troll chesaru

Embrace your phulka heritage. It's a badge of honour. Its runs in your lineage. 

I am not sure I quite understand your comment about lineage. As the official pulka honor guard, I would like to point out to you that we have a rather diverse population of pulkas. In fact, I, myself am considered a hybrid pulka. 

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

Overlook it my friend. It somebody disagrees with us, it has to be people who belong to one of these three following categories. 

1. Idealistic and impractical.  - JSP

2. Fanatics - YSCRP

3. Weak minded.  - TDP

We cant argue with any of these aforementioned above. You always make your point irrespective of the approval count. Period 

I agree ..

4 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Atleast we know which part of your heritage is dominating now. Dont we??

Well, I would like to let you know the part that you're talking about doesn't even exist in my lineage.