If I Get Killed, HE Is The Reason - Mohan Babu

Anta Assamey

If I Get Killed, HE Is The Reason - Mohan Babu

Seems like the war between Manchu Mohan Babu and the ruling party is not going to stop anytime soon. While the senior actor demanded the TDP government to clear dues to his colleges regarding fee reimbursement, AP Planning Board Vice Chairman C Kutumba Rao went on saying that the actor is committing huge fraud in the disguise of educational institutions. 

Taking it very seriously, Mohan Babu shot back in a letter to "He" and "Him" where he alleged that the person he's talking about might get him, and his family killed and his educational institutions attacked. "Now that I've opened my mouth, he is trying to silence me by sending his goons who go to any extent to malign my image. He has backstabbed the great NTR himself and might try to do the same to me. But I can't live in fear, I'm the one who will face anything on the face of it" said Mohan Babu, in a letter he shared on twitter. 

He challenged 'him' to come for an open debate in order to discuss the irregularities that are alleged against his educational institutions. Mohan Babu's letter is sure going to create a storm in political circles and the way he chose to attack 'him' without even using his name is a self-defense art.

Nuvvu em peekuthaavo peekara moganbob, neeku antha satha ledhu..

Page3 parties , hadaavidi, ninnu patinchukovaali anthey...

Neeku dedication untey AP ki special status gurunchi oka tweet esaavaa, railway zone gurunchi maatladaavaa?

AP people ki nee jebu lo techi emaina chesaava....

Moosukoni nee kompalo padi undu...

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Ilanti matalu anaku Bob, ma reddy garu ninnu champesi cbn chesadu antadu repu

Em chance ichadu mohan babu jagan ki .. asale mohan babu oori bayata untadu 

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Em chance ichadu mohan babu jagan ki .. asale mohan babu oori bayata untadu 

Oori bayata untada? Aite doubt ye inka manodu

CITI_c$y  manchu manoj gadu asalke movies lo and pelli life lo debba tini unnadu..

Jagan gadu seat ista ante..ninnu lepesi TDp khata lo kuda vese chances unnai..