US lo unde veggie ppl

Thalaivar

3 minutes ago, Thalaivar said:

Yeah, leftover food constraint naakuda.. 

me food intake chaala takkuva anukunta

Left overs chinnappadi nunchi alavatu ledu so ippadiki avvaledu.  I am a foodie and also cant eat same thing twice. I think I eat enough and particular kuda about taste  so i enjoy my meals. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Trader Joe's lo frozen food section try cheyandi. I know it's not healthy, but tons of options. Especially if you are running short on time. Summer ostundi kabatti, akkada masala burgers chala bavuntayi grill loki.  

Yup, Trader Joe's Indian masala burgers baaguntayi

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

The best Veggie food make in less than 15 mins.

Israeli Couscous (with any flavor like garlic, curry powder cooked with Vegetable Broth or Stock)

Tofu Fry 

Buffalo Cauliflower (bakes in oven) 

Office time lo:

Black Bean burger from WhichWich 

or

Jimmy Johns #6 with French Bread

or 

Zoe’s Kitchen Hummus Trio + Falafel 

Literally too much to say in one post. If you have willingness there are tons of options.

S

Common sense unte for any Vegetarian people Patel lo Haldirams Frozen curries are the BEST and CHEAP option. They are so good. At least I have good luck with them. Just rice or Patel lo big cities lo fresh roti kuda undi & pack it for lunch with that curry. 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Common sense unte for any Vegetarian people Patel lo Haldirams Frozen curries are the BEST and CHEAP option. They are so good. At least I have good luck with them. Just rice or Patel lo big cities lo fresh roti kuda undi & pack it for lunch with that curry. 

Frozen food is not healthy

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Common sense unte for any Vegetarian people Patel lo Haldirams Frozen curries are the BEST and CHEAP option. They are so good. At least I have good luck with them. Just rice or Patel lo big cities lo fresh roti kuda undi 

I avoid frozen as much as possible. The only frozen curry I used to get was Palak Paneer from Trader Joe's. Time lekapothe different veggie permutation combinations tho rice/quinoa kicchidi chesthaanu lunch kosam. Breakfast and dinner sandwich/pesarattu/upma madyalo switch chestha untaanu  

5 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Frozen food is not healthy

4 minutes ago, Thalaivar said:

I avoid frozen as much as possible. The only frozen curry I used to get was Palak Paneer from Trader Joe's. Time lekapothe different veggie permutation combinations tho rice/quinoa kicchidi chesthaanu lunch kosam. Breakfast and dinner sandwich/pesarattu/upma madyalo switch chestha untaanu  

This is your feeling that frozen foods are not good. There’s a catch. You are generalizing everything. these are fresh cooked meals and blast freezed  with instant coolers with no preservatives. I took a factory tour (i don’t want to reveal too many details) and I know end to end how it works. Before you try to reject something try to understand. Trader Joe’s also offer non preservatives. Not all frozen foods are good and not all frozen foods are bad. Blast freezing anything will avoid the bacterial activity so it is as good as you eating fresh (don’t generalize) 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

This is your feeling that frozen foods are not good. There’s a catch. You are generalizing everything. these are fresh cooked meals and blast freezed  with instant coolers with no preservatives. I took a factory tour (i don’t want to reveal too many details) and I know end to end how it works. 

It is not about preservatives alone. Cooked food nature change avthadi over a period of time ani na strong belief. I generally prefer a sattvic food..so, I prefer freshly prepared ones. 

Just now, Thalaivar said:

It is not about preservatives alone. Cooked food nature change avthadi over a period of time ani na strong belief. I generally prefer a sattvic food..so, I prefer freshly prepared ones. 

Don’t deviate from your original post but we only choose frozen food when you are helpless. No one advocating we can eat but cooking fresh always possible? 

1 minute ago, Thalaivar said:

+1

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

This is your feeling that frozen foods are not good. There’s a catch. You are generalizing everything. these are fresh cooked meals and blast freezed  with instant coolers with no preservatives. I took a factory tour (i don’t want to reveal too many details) and I know end to end how it works. Before you try to reject something try to understand. Trader Joe’s also offer non preservatives. Not all frozen foods are good and not all frozen foods are bad. Blast freezing anything will avoid the bacterial activity so it is as good as you eating fresh (don’t generalize) 

👍

1 minute ago, Thalaivar said:

Avva kavali buvva kavali ante kudaradu babu. Some people live to eat, some people eat to live. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Don’t deviate from your original post but we only choose frozen food when you are helpless. No one advocating we can eat but cooking fresh always possible? 

Alright. I won't deviate. The kicchidi I make with all the veggies usually takes 15 min in the morning. That's my staple for lunch.