Salman Khan movies 2019 to 2022

gauravmanral

Salman Khan is one of the successful actors of Bollywood and also very famous for his good looks in all over the world. Before some years his many Bollywood movies gone super hit and he becomes a top Bollywood actor. If we talk about the upcoming film of Salman Khan then many remakes of his movies like as Dabangg, Wanted and Kick will be released between 2019 to 2020.

Here is the full list:

Bharat: In 2019 on Eid Bharat movie will be released. The first time Disha Patani will share the screen with Salman Khan in this film also you can watch Jackie Shroff and Tabu in this film.

Dabangg 3: Dabangg and Dabangg 2 has gone super hit and now after the success of Dabangg 2, Salman Khan Dabangg 3 movie will be released on Dec 2019. Again Sonakshi Sinha will romance with Salman Khan in this film.

Kick 2: This is a big budget (up to 100 cr) upcoming film of Salman Khan and the second part of action and comedy film kick. The releasing date of this film is not finalized. After the Bharat movie, you can watch Disha Patani with Salman Khan in Kick 2.

Wanted 2: Wanted ( 2009 ) was the best film of Salman Khan and now Prabhu Deva is working for a new project of Wanted 2. Again Salman Khan will be the main lead actor in this film. Now, wait when this film releasing date will be announced. 

Majdhaar: Director Kabir Khan want to make this film with Salman Khan and Deepika Padukone but unfortunately Deepika Padukone decided, She does not work with Salman Khan. The shooting of this film will be starting very soon.

Sher Khan: Salman Khan brother Sohil Khan is making Sher Khan and Salman Khan will be the main lead actor in this film. After 2020 Sher Khan movie shooting will start. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gauravmanral, thank you for sharing this list. Personally, I like Salman Khan, he is a great role model. As a finance teacher for an education company, I am really busy during the working day with my students, in the evenings I write articles for a company website, and that's why I have almost no time to rest. But when I turn the TV on and watch a colorful, dramatic and memorable movie with Salman Khan I feel truly relaxed.