Future Anna. How do you decode 2000 Cr land to bharath

KamaraoGhanta

Just now, KamaraoGhanta said:

That’s what we are saying why is tdp using cases against Jagun during elections. Mudi kinda nalupu chusukovali cbn first 

Because he is the A1 accused in 31 cases. What is wrong with using it against him?

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ok, after Jagan becomes the CM, have someone file cases against CBN and see how many of them will stand in court. Only then there is will be merit in your accusations. Untill then, the scientist in me thinks you're making up excuses to prove your point. 

Don’t over exaggerate. Look at the people who accused jagan so badly, look at where they are now. YouTube la videos untay..fyi- not sakshi. Jeevitam andar sarada teerustadi. Some delayed but not denied 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Because he is the A1 accused in 31 cases. What is wrong with using it against him?

Do you know how 31 cases are there?. You are a pulka. But I still try to be sensible in these conversations.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

standing in court is different and getting accused is different. example jagan you people are making accused as criminal. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

soon CBN will also be accused in similar number of cases, then we will also make same arguments

Just now, bhaigan said:

standing in court is different and getting accused is different. example jagan you people are making accused as criminal. 

Ramarao once said. If there is a snake and cbn in front of you. First kill cbn and snake later. So understand how poisonous is cbn

@futureofandhra uncle this is true story. Ask Devineni avinash  his father said the same to him  

• Haha 1

Just now, bhaigan said:

soon CBN will also be accused in similar number of cases, then we will also make same arguments

Yes, at that point I will believe whatever stories you are cooking up. 

Just now, KamaraoGhanta said:

Ramarao once said. If there is a snake and cbn in front of you. First kill cbn and snake later. So understand how poisonous is cbn

@futureofandhra uncle this is true story. Ask Devineni avinash  his father said the same to him  

And this sounds like a sensible argument because?

Just now, bhaigan said:

we are cooking up, or you are cooking up

I don't need to cook up, Google who is the most corrupt politician in Andhra Pradesh, Google will tell you the answer. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Yes, at that point I will believe whatever stories you are cooking up. 

Fyi- Cbn is also accused in few cases. Maybe you don’t care because you are a pulka

Just now, Hindupurbul said:

Fyi- Cbn is also accused in few cases. Maybe you don’t care because you are a pulka

Then who is stopping pushpam batch n congi in all these years

tenor.gif