****ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 - ENGLAND CHAMPIONS***

Kool_SRG

1 minute ago, MRI said:

bumrah ki break ichi.. bhuvi shami ni adistey better.. inko pacer vuntey.. kuldeep ki kooda break ivvadam better..

looks like bhuvi bumrah and shami are gonna play with hardik and chahal as other 2 bolwers and vijay shankar and kedar jadhav would pitch in if other bowlers go wrong Image result for brahmi gifs

The drizzle continues   15:44

It continues to rain here in Nottingham, and it's doing so in more typically English fashion- drizzle. It's been intense rainfall this week, but right now it's a frustrating and more recognisable patter. 

11.25am The covers are coming off, reports Melinda Farrell. Now for the rain to behave itself. Fans are still milling about the ground, decked up, dressed up in many different attires. Let's hope there's a start at some stage. Just to re-confirm, the 11.30am inspection is ON.

Time for the pitch inspection  16:02

Good news inbound!? We wait anxiously. 

==========

11.30am The umpires have decided to make their way out. They're inspecting the outer area of the square.

2 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

I want this match to be rained off,. so i can get my tickets money back 

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

The next inspection will be at 12.30pm  

match cancelled ee inka

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

I want this match to be rained off,. so i can get my tickets money back 

Rain is predicted only between 2 - 4 PM later it will be clear anta so possibly a 20-20 game @3$%

But mana 20-20 matches record vs NZ is very poor  New Zealand: 8  to India: 3

6 minutes ago, former said:

match cancelled ee inka

+_(

Geoff Lemon, Cricket Journalist at Trent Bridge 16:14 (IST)

Ok, it's good news and bad news. There is hope of play, but the umpires want more time to let the field dry and let the groundsmen work. There will be another inspection at 12:30 local time, which is 5 pm India time. The ground would have been soaking all night, so you can understand that it can't be ready in an instant. But I also don't understand how it can dry much more on a cool and cloudy day with a lot of moisture in the atmosphere. As the writer Andrew Fernando has noted, grounds in Sri Lanka and some in India get covered completely at the end of a day. You wonder whether that might have been a partial solution to the problems in England

36 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Rain is predicted only between 2 - 4 PM later it will be clear anta so possibly a 20-20 game 

But mana 20-20 matches record vs NZ is very poor  New Zealand: 8  to India: 3

but covers are only covering Square, not the out field. so uts hard to clear all outfield 

more over it was raining heavily from past 2 days. 

I want match to be cancelled, I had my reasons @3$%