Money solves 90% of our problems

samaja_varagamana

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Some people work to get paid. Some people get paid for the work they do. Both a very different. Having money and having problems are completely different things. Some people might feel that having money might solve all their problems, but can you think of anyone who doesn't have problems, despite having money? 

I am not saying I am rich, based on most standards, I am not. I fall close to the poverty line in Palo Alto. But, having more money will not necessarily make my life easier. I don't work to get paid, I get paid for the work I do. It might sound like I am preaching, but from my POV, money can't solve my problems. Money can create problems maybe. 

@tacobell fan

Just now, DrBeta said:

some people get paid for the work anedi  stereotype because they've seen enough of it so they want to be different. Oka sari money cut chesi chupinchu ela untadho life. Antha money care cheyyalekapothe why not donate everything to charity? Climate change ki endhuku help cheyyatledu vallu antha?  Specially Sagittarius people want to be different that doesn't mean they are fine if they don't have access to money. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

some people get paid for the work anedi  stereotype because they've seen enough of it so they want to be different. Oka sari money cut chesi chupinchu ela untadho life. Antha money care cheyyalekapothe why not donate everything to charity? Climate change ki endhuku help cheyyatledu vallu antha?  Specially Sagittarius people want to be different that doesn't mean they are fine if they don't have access to money. 

That's the point I am trying to make, you need money to live but having more money doesn't mean you will be happier or that all your problems will be solved. Infact, having problems is the basic principle of life. What's the point of living if you don't have any problems? 

Like I said before, I am not rich. I don't have enough money to be reckless with it or to be able to donate it to charities. But having more money will not solve any of my problems. 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

That's the point I am trying to make, you need money to live but having more money doesn't mean you will be happier or that all your problems will be solved. Infact, having problems is the basic principle of life. What's the point of living if you don't have any problems? 

Like I said before, I am not rich. I don't have enough money to be reckless with it or to be able to donate it to charities. But having more money will not solve any of my problems. 

TS title oka sari dek, money problems ni solve chestadha ante literal meaning kadu does it help you out of miserable life ani. Happy or over happy is not a measure we are calculating. Endhuku undali problems life lo? I'm a firm believer why not lead happy life. Why should everyone suffer? There is no rule that life lo problems undali ani. It's too short to experience that $hit and learn. I don't want to waste my time on being miserable and learning from that if I have a choice. 

37 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

more like 99.9999% , but the 0.0001 % is very important too ,  love , honest friends , and more importantly satisfaction , ivi dabbu tho ravu

@gr33d though i dont agree with %'es

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

TS title oka sari dek, money problems ni solve chestadha ante literal meaning kadu does it help you out of miserable life ani. Happy or over happy is not a measure we are calculating. Endhuku undali problems life lo? I'm a firm believer why not lead happy life. Why should everyone suffer? There is no rule that life lo problems undali ani. It's too short to experience that $hit and learn. I don't want to waste my time on being miserable and learning from that if I have a choice. 

I am not saying that I am unhappy or miserable. I have problems in life, some of them I can solve on my own, some of them, I cannot. I feel happy when I overcome a problem. Some problems, I cannot do anything about it, I just let them be. 

For me, being happy is a choice. I can choose to happy despite having problems or I can choose to be miserable despite not having problems. And happiness doesn't necessarily equate being rich. I don't know if I am making sense, but I just feel like you don't know the value of being happy unless you have been sad before.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

For me, being happy is a choice. I can choose to happy despite having problems or I can choose to be miserable despite not having problems. And happiness doesn't necessarily equate being rich. I don't know if I am making sense, but I just feel like you don't know the value of being happy unless you have been sad before.

This is very generic statement. You may disagree but nothing in your hands. When a family member is passed away do you want a person to be happy? You can forgot a life time memory because you choose to be happy? It is stupid to generalize this statement and say happiness is your hand when it's clearly not in your control. So as money. Money has been broadly categorized to receive it's treatment and it's purely luck. Two days ago my friends wife died with cardiac arrest, she has two small children under the age of 5, when you recall this memory can you not be sad? Three weeks ago my friends teammate wife died in hospital as soon as she gave birth to a boy. You ain't experienced any of these so it's easy to talk positive. Money has been a key role, if they are rich i'm sure they would have taken better care maybe, or their kids can stay happy when they grow up now they have to work their ass off. Who knows? 

44 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Money kosame we are here. Money valla kadu 100%. We created this mess so we compete for it. Money valla ela avvudhi? Neeku evadaina free ga Sandwich istada? Vadu sell chesedhi Money Kosame. Money valla ela avvudhi?

money kosam= money valla

Money is the root cause of all the evil in this world.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

This is very generic statement. You may disagree but nothing in your hands. When a family member is passed away do you want a person to be happy? You can forgot a life time memory because you choose to be happy? It is stupid to generalize this statement and say happiness is your hand when it's clearly not in your control. So as money. Money has been broadly categorized to receive it's treatment and it's purely luck. Two days ago my friends wife died with cardiac arrest, she has two small children under the age of 5, when you recall this memory can you not be sad? Three weeks ago my friends teammate wife died in hospital as soon as she gave birth to a boy. You ain't experienced any of these so it's easy to talk positive. Money has been a key role, if they are rich i'm sure they would have taken better care maybe, or their kids can stay happy when they grow up now they have to work their ass off. Who knows? 

I understand where you're coming from, yes, life can be full of bad experiences. I am sorry you had to go through all that. It's unfortunate. Yes, money can definitely help them get a better life. I agree with that. Having said that, I have gone through a lot in my life which don't necessarily involve money, which made me go through depression and a lot of things associated. So, forgive me if I sound positive, because I am trying to be positive. I am sure, there will be a way out for those kids, there always is. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

money kosam != money valla

Money is the root cause of all the evil in this world.

whether it's kosam or valla doesn't matter

rich commit evil cos they have money.

poor commit evil to acquire money.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I understand where you're coming from, yes, life can be full of bad experiences. I am s.orry you had to go through all that. It's unfortunate. Yes, money can definitely help them get a better life. I agree with that. Having said that, I have gone through a lot in my life which don't necessarily involve money, which made me go through depression and a lot of things associated. So, forgive me if I sound positive, because I am trying to be positive. I am sure, there will be a way out for those kids, there always is. 

This is a common problem for 99% of the world population, we haven't experienced anything yet like others. Talk to people in this same DB with kids and single paycheck how compromised they are.