9-5

nightcrawler

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

You don't have to go past this line, business is no joke. It seems so easy but it is the most complex piece of $hit. You either need passion for the business or passion to make money. These need to be real, not for the sake. 

You didn't get the point, he is talking about financial freedom it can be business or whatever

why do only people in developed countries chase their dreams and people from developing countries chase other people's dreams? 

It's cos we lack that financial freedom.

Just now, RMV said:

You didn't get the point, he is talking about financial freedom it can be business or whatever

why do only people in developed countries chase their dreams and people from developing countries chase other people's dreams? 

It's cos we lack that financial freedom.

nenu cheptundhi kuda adhe, you don't get financial freedom just because you wanting it. Business is the only option that enables anyone to get there but doing business is not always going to work in your favor. There is a HUGE Risk. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

You don't have to go past this line, business is no joke. It seems so easy but it is the most complex piece of $hit. You either need passion for the business or passion to make money. These need to be real, not for the sake. 

There is no skill called “business.” Reading is faster than listening. Doing is faster than watching.Apply specific knowledge, with leverage, and eventually you will get what you deserve.

Set and enforce an aspirational personal hourly rate. If fixing a problem will save less than your hourly rate, ignore it. If outsourcing a task will cost less than your hourly rate, outsource it.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

How many of you really like what you doing ? 9-5 jobs lo entha mandi ki nachutundhi 

i never wanted to do this but have no option. 

Here am sitting at office thinking about  my life would have been so different if I did not choose to become a IT analyst 

I like it. Business aithe weekend kuda pani cheyyali

• Haha 1

Just now, leader8055 said:

There is no skill called “business.” Reading is faster than listening. Doing is faster than watching.Apply specific knowledge, with leverage, and eventually you will get what you deserve.

Set and enforce an aspirational personal hourly rate. If fixing a problem will save less than your hourly rate, ignore it. If outsourcing a task will cost less than your hourly rate, outsource it.

Do you think people really apply common sense or right choices when making a decision? It's very easy to say hard to execute. People don't necessarily always get leadership qualities. 99% of the time you make wrong choices and won't correct it until it make considerable dent. Once you realize you no longer a leader because you didn't react with-in time to avoid it. When you push your ideas not everyone buys and it's a challenge to deal. I present you practical cases or living examples where people won't correct their mistakes because they are too comfortable in their current state. 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Do you think people really apply common sense or right choices when making a decision? It's very easy to say hard to execute. People don't necessarily always get leadership qualities. 99% of the time you make wrong choices and won't correct it until it make considerable dent. Once you realize you no longer a leader because you didn't react with-in time to avoid it. When you push your ideas not everyone buys and it's a challenge to deal. I present you practical cases or living examples where people won't correct their mistakes because they are too comfortable in their current state. 

Failure is inevitable. But, being scared because of a failure and afraid to take a step forward is the greatest failure.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

DB lo bane untayi cheppataniki vinataniki. Real ga execute chesi cheppamanu entha mandiki balls unnayo to stay on their words and not ruin their relationships. 

@gr33d

10 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Solve via iteration. Then get paid via repetition.

Just now, leader8055 said:

Solve via iteration. Then get paid via repetition.

Antha dabbulu unnayi antava to solve via iterations? Okka business petti close chesthe telustundhi dani bruises entha deep ga untayo. 

20 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Pillakayalu teliyatledu bayata ela untadho. 

Ante you mean bayata road rollers vunnai tokki padestharu antava.

deniki 9-5 job chese nuvvu 

weekend frequent flyer miles add chese @boeing747 Ankul or became rich due to his dowry Aina @perugu_vada Ankul toh kaadu db Elon musk @BUDDY ravalsinde 

1 hour ago, nightcrawler said:

How many of you really like what you doing ? 9-5 jobs lo entha mandi ki nachutundhi 

i never wanted to do this but have no option. 

Here am sitting at office thinking about  my life would have been so different if I did not choose to become a IT analyst 

1. Pakkodi feelings tho neeku em pani 

2. Vere Options em ledu ani telusi ipudu ee discussion deniki

3. Keep wondering. This forum is meant for you. ( or viceversa perhaps)

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Ante you mean bayata road rollers vunnai tokki padestharu antava.

deniki 9-5 job chese nuvvu 

weekend frequent flyer miles add chese @boeing747 Ankul or became rich due to his dowry Aina @perugu_vada Ankul toh kaadu db Elon musk @BUDDY ravalsinde 

dabbulu unna @perugu_vada and @boeing747 uncle's league veru abba. Mana la kadu. 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

dabbulu unna @perugu_vada and @boeing747 uncle's league veru abba. Mana la kadu. 

Anta enduku bro, I always wanted to be a chef, Desi restaurant lo ujjogam kosam poina malla backed off. life lo enough of savings vundi if you could afford to lose money that you saved ante dookachu business lo that too keeping the original job, I have seen some ppl, managerial positions ki vellaka, in partnership setup some business. oka management lesson vundii gaa

Lesson Number One A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?" The crow answered: "Sure why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it. Management Lesson: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up 

6 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Anta enduku bro, I always wanted to be a chef, Desi restaurant lo ujjogam kosam poina malla backed off. life lo enough of savings vundi if you could afford to lose money that you saved ante dookachu business lo that too keeping the original job, I have seen some ppl, managerial positions ki vellaka, in partnership setup some business. oka management lesson vundii gaa

Lesson Number One A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?" The crow answered: "Sure why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it. Management Lesson: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up 

Yep