Planning to go and help my city - please help

KamaraoGhanta

6 hours ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

Bro. I want to go back to Hyderabad. Work in an Mnc from Monday to Friday and do the social work on Saturday and Sunday in Warangal. I am planning as below 

1. Salary - naaku 80k after taxes

2. My wife May get 80k after taxes

3. Rents okka 1 lakh

bellw are the things I am plnnaing 

1. city cleaning with the help of student unions - will provide food and refreshments once they are done with the work -> Tag with  NGO's like  WCMC( We can make a change), they are already doing it and it will be easy to extend into Warangal. Key point is , good will will help attract many. Also you can tag with MAD( Make a difference)

2. Provide dumpsters all over the city of Warangal. Will start with pilot project like 3oo dumpsters -> this is also MC work. not yours. you have to make sure it happens.

3. Cleaning of Moris - drainages -> You should put force/voice out for Muncipal corp to make it happen. nuvvu clean chestha antey inka nuvvey clean cheyyali life long. 

please add add your suggestions 

ivanni cheyyadaniki nuvu India lo undakkarledhu..twitter lo untey chalu. just need some one to share photos of where the problem is.

Not  discouraging you. its good to Move to India, but rationally the above are not your work. As a citizen you have to make the govt work by request or hook or crook.

ATB, let me know or ping me , there are many that needs you and will guide.

6 hours ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

Yes Bro. Near WGL railway station

There are Many thanda's/Tribal villages  around Warangal. Visit them anf help them voice out. They dont have electricity, road, drinking water or any of the basic necessities.

1 hour ago, Tyler_durden said:

Start a public library 

Educate people about self sufficiency and self dependency 

This will in turn strengthen our economy 

Unless you are a right hand or know a righthand very well of a political leader, these things will have lot of obstacles. left leg tho thannutharu.

Understand, politics levy at the street level /apartment level in India.

9 hours ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

I am planning below Kaka..

1.) Clean the city(Every Sunday to start with) - Forming the groups for each street.. Will plan for cooking food and serve the volunteers after the cleaning work on Sunday.

2.) Installation of dustbins - On Batch basis.

3.) Intermediate first year and second year classes - Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology.. Will have one professor for each subject and we will have Sunday classes.. Will start with 100 students first.

9 hours ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

Bro. I want to go back to Hyderabad. Work in an Mnc from Monday to Friday and do the social work on Saturday and Sunday in Warangal. I am planning as below 

1. Salary - naaku 80k after taxes

2. My wife May get 80k after taxes

3. Rents okka 1 lakh

bellw are the things I am plnnaing 

1. city cleaning with the help of student unions - will provide food and refreshments once they are done with the work 

2. Provide dumpsters all over the city of Warangal. Will start with pilot project like 3oo dumpsters 

3. Cleaning of Moris - drainages 

please add add your suggestions 

Anukunna dhanilo 50% chesina neeku next elections lo arangal la MLA seat confirm from TRS, atb.

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Unless you are a right hand or know a righthand very well of a political leader, these things will have lot of obstacles. left leg tho thannutharu.

Understand, politics levy at the street level /apartment level in India.

If you start thinking this way you can hardly do anything. 

4 hours ago, JambuLingam said:

Uncle,  solve the underbridge problem no?  Water getting logged whenever it rains

yeah I have seen from my school days in 1989

20 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

If you start thinking this way you can hardly do anything. 

Better think real and plan the route to your advantage. rather that just aspiring to change. If I am doing it, any one can.

anthey kaani cheyyali anukuntey mathramey saripodhu..elaga cheyyali anna avagahana undali brother.

I faced many obstacles , 1 year of constant challenges that made me think every saturday morning why to travel 80-120 kms when an spend time with your family ..for 1 village it took our org 4 years( 3 years help from US and 1 year directly on ground for me), we have started the second village.

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Better think real and plan the route to your advantage. rather that just aspiring to change. If I am doing it, any one can.

anthey kaani cheyyali anukuntey mathramey saripodhu..elaga cheyyali anna avagahana undali brother.

I faced many obstacles , 1 year of constant challenges that made me think every saturday morning why to travel 80-120 kms when an spend time with your family ..for 1 village it took our org 4 years( 3 years help from US and 1 year directly on ground for me), we have started the second village.

That's appreciable work brother. Keep going . All the best. 

I have never done anything in practicality that resembles voluntary social service. Whatever you said sounds correct.