Planning to go and help my city - please help

KamaraoGhanta

5 minutes ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

thx bro..please pour in ur suggestions bro how I can help my city.

library undha, lekunte  local MLA tho matladi establish chey.

youth ki empowerment techniques nerpinchu.

better oka NGO pettu.

1 minute ago, shamsher_007 said:

library undha, lekunte  local MLA tho matladi establish chey.

youth ki empowerment techniques nerpinchu.

better oka NGO pettu.

I am planning below Kaka..

1.) Clean the city(Every Sunday to start with) - Forming the groups for each street.. Will plan for cooking food and serve the volunteers after the cleaning work on Sunday.

2.) Installation of dustbins - On Batch basis.

3.) Intermediate first year and second year classes - Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology.. Will have one professor for each subject and we will have Sunday classes.. Will start with 100 students first.

48 minutes ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

Bro. I want to go back to Hyderabad. Work in an Mnc from Monday to Friday and do the social work on Saturday and Sunday in Warangal. I am planning as below 

1. Salary - naaku 80k after taxes

2. My wife May get 80k after taxes

3. Rents okka 1 lakh

bellw are the things I am plnnaing 

1. city cleaning with the help of student unions - will provide food and refreshments once they are done with the work 

2. Provide dumpsters all over the city of Warangal. Will start with pilot project like 3oo dumpsters 

3. Cleaning of Moris - drainages 

please add add your suggestions 

Good thing man

Keep it up 

Way to go

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Good thing man

Keep it up 

Way to go

Thanks Bro. Sorry. On political basis I might defer with you. But I am not that bad as what you think 

-Conduct inter-school/college sports competitions and encourage local talent. Deentho students and parents tho konchem network form aithadi. Aa network use chesi colony la lo associations form chey. Andulo chinna chinna competions or activities pettu. Ippudu nee circle, network and reach perigina tarvata go for your clean and green activities. Conduct camps in villages for farmers, find out what they want to grow in the next 6 months or 1 years and guide them on govt subsidies if any etc.

1 hour ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

Bro. I want to go back to Hyderabad. Work in an Mnc from Monday to Friday and do the social work on Saturday and Sunday in Warangal. I am planning as below 

3. Rents okka 1 lakh

1. city cleaning with the help of student unions - will provide food and refreshments once they are done with the work 

2. Provide dumpsters all over the city of Warangal. Will start with pilot project like 3oo dumpsters 

I don’t know how serious you are with your attempts but if you are willing to take a suggestion, then I would like to give one.

Education and education people is the biggest challenge that we are facing and if it is implemented properly, the society around you would be a great place. 

You can clean the drainage canals, install dumpsters and bins all around but what good if these are not being utilized properly ?

we need to educate people on using such things. Starting with educating school kids about cleanliness and being responsible will be the most efficient way and it will pay back for sure. It’s slow process but a sure shot successful Process. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t know how serious you are with your attempts but if you are willing to take a suggestion, then I would like to give one.

Education and education people is the biggest challenge that we are facing and if it is implemented properly, the society around you would be a great place. 

You can clean the drainage canals, install dumpsters and bins all around but what good if these are not being utilized properly ?

we need to educate people on using such things. Starting with educating school kids about cleanliness and being responsible will be the most efficient way and it will pay back for sure. It’s slow process but a sure shot successful Process. 

+1 GHMC icchina trash bins intloki use chesukunnaru janalu

2 hours ago, KamaraoGhanta said:

3. Rents okka 1 lakh

appatiki vinay bhaskar power lo unte pm me atu side nundi koncham encouragement ippinchachu... 

Thanks Bro. Sorry. On political basis I might defer with you. But I am not that bad as what you think 

Bro I never take things personal bro

Cool

Political ideology might be different

But we are one team in DB and we stand for good things no matter what

Tokkalo political leaders

I am planning below Kaka..

1.) Clean the city(Every Sunday to start with) - Forming the groups for each street.. Will plan for cooking food and serve the volunteers after the cleaning work on Sunday.

2.) Installation of dustbins - On Batch basis.

3.) Intermediate first year and second year classes - Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology.. Will have one professor for each subject and we will have Sunday classes.. Will start with 100 students first.

1. clean city nice idea baa, entha varaku wrkout avuthundo teliyadu. especially in india.

2. Already govt ee facility eppudo implement chesi undale, if not go with govt help. 

3. students entha mandi vastharo no idea. u r planing for targeting which students?

govt, college aythe chance yee ledu. naa suggestion enti ante, Degree chesthu zeal unna poralu masthu mandhi untaru usually in villages or small towns. vallani find out chesi proper guidence for settleing in life isthe better ani naa thought.

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Bro I never take things personal bro

Cool

Political ideology might be different

But we are one team in DB and we stand for good things no matter what

Tokkalo political leaders

_-_ super baa