Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

1 minute ago, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like break 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

Be cool 

Only love can beat anything 

Show love everything else will go off

1 minute ago, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like break 

I thought you said you guys are staying apart

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Be cool 

Only love can beat anything 

Show love everything else will go off

Andharu arya Stark laga only once fasak anaru kadha bro 

8 minutes ago, Anushri said:

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

If this is real , this is abuse.

Abuse comes in many forms , looks like you already tried to talk to him , the longer you tolerate the bolder they become and perpetrate more abuse. You need to think and let him go , what makes you sure that he will not say similar things and abuse your kids in the future? pyscho laga unnadu

are you working ? If not I would suggest you to be independent first , good luck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Anushri said:

Iddhariki ekkado Oka chota ishtam unte annusarlu kakapoyina konnisarlu adhi joke laga theeskuntaru... it’s happened for me ....

ilanti matalu ante express cheyyali first... ala ante naku nacchadhu ani ... appatiki apakapothe you should show your teeth 🤓