Office colleague father passed away

9Pardhu

anakudadu gani, job chese person daggara 7000 kuda leva. friends andarini adigina money arrange avutundi. credit cards nunchi balance transfer or cash advance teesukunna money vastadi. too cheap va

rip

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

what the point of being a son, if he cant bear the expense of sending his dad body to India. too much. If he dont have balance in his account, he should borrow not beg.

navin ?

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

navin ?

No, I too just saw his quote. 

5 mins ago

Sorry for the loss. RIP! I did my part. What the point of being a son? if you cant bear the expense of sending your dad body to India. This is too much! If you don't have balance in his account, you should borrow not beg. Sorry!

Just now, krishna0125 said:

5 mins ago

Sorry for the loss. RIP! I did my part. What the point of being a son? if you cant bear the expense of sending your dad body to India. This is too much! If you don't have balance in his account, you should borrow not beg. Sorry!

ok

Just now, krishna0125 said:

5 mins ago

navin gadu evadoo mana Tuesday halwa uncle lanti vadu anukuntaa.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, krishna0125 said:

5 mins ago

sahayam cheyagalgite chayi..lekunde vadilai..statements enduku bro...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1