Epudina deyyanni chusara, or noticed any paranormal activity

JambuLingam

Okay,  here goes the story.  That was in 2015, attended cousin marriage and coming back by car, driving by another cousin.  Nizamabad- karimnagar road,  and we are almost 20kms away from knr.  Time I think Is around 1 AM. Chuttupakkana em villages levu.  Suddenly we saw a person in the way of car maybe 10 metres away.  I still remember the dress is white,  and also felt like hands were lifted in air.  So,  back to story,  the one who's driving is having casual chat and didn't really notice the road.  The other guy in front seat noticed and shouted to alert.  We were almost about to hit it but somehow steered away. 

1 minute ago, JambuLingam said:

Okay,  here goes the story.  That was in 2015, attended cousin marriage and coming back by car, driving by another cousin.  Nizamabad- karimnagar road,  and we are almost 20kms away from knr.  Time I think Is around 1 AM. Chuttupakkana em villages levu.  Suddenly we saw a person in the way of car maybe 10 metres away.  I still remember the dress is white,  and also felt like hands were lifted in air.  So,  back to story,  the one who's driving is having casual chat and didn't really notice the road.  The other guy in front seat noticed and shouted to alert.  We were almost about to hit it but somehow steered away. 

Kaka needi kannaram aa

Venaka glass lo nundi chuste malli em kanapadaledu.  Aapamani adgite they didn't stop.  But I still feel that's a ghost. I can still recollect that frame. 

1 minute ago, JambuLingam said:

Venaka glass lo nundi chuste malli em kanapadaledu.  Aapamani adgite they didn't stop.  But I still feel that's a ghost. I can still recollect that frame. 

Anyone else with similar experience

3 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

brahmi61.gif

6 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Anyone else with similar experience

Its not ghost kaka....dhothi kattukunna musali thatha...trying to cross road..

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Its not ghost kaka....dhothi kattukunna musali thatha...trying to cross road..

Villages em lev kaka chuttupakkala.  It's out of nowhere.  Only possibility is some mad person. Kani full dark place adi. Normal people is not a possibility.  Vadu ninchundi aithe almost like middle of the way of car