very difficult times in my life

PCR_MURTY

8 minutes ago, PCR_MURTY said:

father has just 2000cr aasthi 

sister and brother are earning 100cr in hyderabad and bangalore

recent ga sister ki vonila function kosam just 50cr spent. I got pissed. my wife got pissed. my wife brother's wife got pissed.

same time, my ex called me. she said she saw me in Singapore this weekend. she is still my love, so we planned to meed in Sydney this Saturday. not sure where will end up

my friends all are just doing regular day jobs at google, microsoft and amazon. I want them to settle. one of my friend is looking to move to London, he just has mba and working in mumbai.

Can't help him because of his wife's brother's sister-in law is not allowing to move.

after all these, still can't figure out what to do tomorrow evening 

ee thread repu evening varaku laguta ani hint istunava samara?

1 hour ago, PCR_MURTY said:

recent ga sister ki vonila function kosam just 50cr spent. I got pissed. my wife got pissed. my wife brother's wife got pissed.

same time, my ex called me. she said she saw me in Singapore this weekend. she is still my love, so we planned to meed in Sydney this Saturday. not sure where will end up

my friends all are just doing regular day jobs at google, microsoft and amazon. I want them to settle. one of my friend is looking to move to London, he just has mba and working in mumbai.

Can't help him because of his wife's brother's sister-in law is not allowing to move.

Bhaiyya l’è Bhaiyya nidra le ekva kalalalu vadtunayi niku 

1 hour ago, PCR_MURTY said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Just now, ARYA said:

anna jubilee kondalloo edo 5 acres site konnavantagaa 1000 cr ki ninna @tacobell fan antunde

Yeah bro .. banjara lo kuda repu konali.. koni corn or wheat eddhamanukuntunna .. I really liked FarmVille bro

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yeah bro .. banjara lo kuda repu konali.. koni corn or wheat eddhamanukuntunna .. I really liked FarmVille bro

Anna pp submit chesara