Tella ammayi or Mana ammayi

Manchibaludu123

45 minutes ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Recent ga divorce ayindi tella ammayitho. Oka pillakaya kuda unnadu. 

Parents in India emo Mana Telugu ammayi kosam Chala searching, they even found one divorce girl from our Caste with a kid. They are pushing me to take decision and talk to her.

I am really confused if a girl from India will fit in my lifestyle. India lo perigina na lifestyle very Americanized cause of ex-wife. Very little Mana friends. Registered on some dating apps here and met one girl (tella). She may be not the one but I still think I need to find a girl from here tella not an Indian girl from India or US. But don't want to disappoint my parents. They are already unhappy with first marriage cause I married girl from here.

Any suggestions? You all think I should marry our girl (India or US) not tella pori? I don't think I will be happy with Mana ammayi. If I can find Mana ammayi who is fast and well versed with things from here I may be happy. But alanti Indian ammayilu nannu dekhtaleru. Really confused and it sucks. I am not getting any younger.

Thank you @afdb_sai_

11 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Indian girls waste man, me situation ki paniki raru 

antha village mentality , low class behavior .

I don't think they are waste. I think they may not fit my lifestyle.

4 hours ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

I am looking for a girl for long-term relationship. No interest right now to sleep around

Indian girl.

50% of all first marriages, 70% of all second marriages and 90% of all third marriages fail in the US. Divorce is very common for them. I've seen an American guy divorced after 42 years of marriage and another guy after 18 years of marriage. Jeff Bezos is another example. If you are ok with this, by all means, go for a firangi only. You’ll be happier with a white girl than an Indian girl because you are Americanized.

First marriage is the only decent marriage one can have. After that, you’ll find only mediocre people with issues. Your wife is the only person who will be with you and goes with you wherever you go - not your parents.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MobileMusic said:

Indian girl.

50% of all first marriages, 70% of all second marriages and 90% of all third marriages fail in the US. Divorce is very common for them. I've seen an American guy divorced afte4 42 years of marriage and another guy after 18 years of marriage. Jeff Bezos is another example. If you are ok with this, by all means, go for a firangi only. You’ll be happier with a white girl than an Indian girl because you are Americanized.

Fitst marriage is the only decent marriage one can have. After that, you’ll only find mediocre people with issues.

Indian marriage statistics kuda veyava pls 

1 hour ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Recent ga divorce ayindi tella ammayitho. Oka pillakaya kuda unnadu. 

Parents in India emo Mana Telugu ammayi kosam Chala searching, they even found one divorce girl from our Caste with a kid. They are pushing me to take decision and talk to her.

I am really confused if a girl from India will fit in my lifestyle. India lo perigina na lifestyle very Americanized cause of ex-wife. Very little Mana friends. Registered on some dating apps here and met one girl (tella). She may be not the one but I still think I need to find a girl from here tella not an Indian girl from India or US. But don't want to disappoint my parents. They are already unhappy with first marriage cause I married girl from here.

Any suggestions? You all think I should marry our girl (India or US) not tella pori? I don't think I will be happy with Mana ammayi. If I can find Mana ammayi who is fast and well versed with things from here I may be happy. But alanti Indian ammayilu nannu dekhtaleru. Really confused and it sucks. I am not getting any younger.

Ne telugu chala bagundhi cant believe you are completly americanized.

But tell me your age and what happened to tjr first kid ...how old and where he is staying now with mother 

1 hour ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Bhayya I know for some of you this looks like fun. This is a real situation and am very much worried. Don't want to screw my life again. Na every decision has to consider my kid too. I also think tella will be ok with kid and she will take care like it's hers. Kid is not staying with me but kid is very much part of my life and I will be there for my kid always.

Why dont u marry a girl who is unable to get pregnant. So your kid will be your kid.