enthamandhi cigarettes kalustharu

Paidithalli

Do you smoke ?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, 9Krishna said:

okappudu full chain smoker ni almost day ki 60 kaalechvadini (almost 1.5 year). aa time lo full potta vachindi

taruvata 1 year almost 20 per day chesanu, quit chese mundu daily 3 or 4 ayyevi.

quit chesina taruvata oka 3 month torture kanabadindi  daanini compensate cheyadaniki Yoga, changing food habits etc etc

ippudu only drink chesinappudu taguta

but quit chesina 1 year taruvata konni days taaga but kick ledu, andukue vadilesaaa

60 in a day na,  endi vayya ee darunam. Antichi kalchadanike 5-6 minutes padtadi cigarette. Ante awake unnapudu 15 mins ki okati padalsindena? 

12 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

etlundhi kaka... nenu anni cinemallo thaguthunnaru kadha okasari try cheddham anukuntunna

Related image

Mingipotav ra paidi ga,  ipudenduku tamashalu. 

12 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nen ee madhyaney start chesaa... liking it... 

• everyone believe what they want to believe

Nee batuku nasanam poo enka. Nenu kuda saradaga start chesaa bro ee 10 years lo atleast spent 15000£. Malli mandu eppudoo okasari.. mandu ayena managalam kaani cig kastam soo nevvu recent ga start chestee addict avvaka mundee quit cheyee please

19 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Nen bhi 1-2 years smoke sesi aapesna.  Konni days regular unde,  konni days after mandu undedi.  Finalga motham full stop pettina bl@st 

Pedda daridram odilindi

Same here. I quit like 7 months ago before that I smoked for 6 years.  Now the smoke or even the vape smoke repulses me.

My advice to those quitting smoking.  It might be weird, but here me out.  7 months ago one nice happy hour after office I was loaded and wanted to have a smoke.  Appatike baaga cut back chesesa hence didn't have it on me right away.  Having already drink, went to next door shop and bought a pack of them.  Smoke with a fellow Irish pub patron.  One after the other she and I  smoked a nearly a pack between us and dunno how many more drinks we ordered.

Next morning was HELL.  I didn't want to get up for ever.  I knew I overdid everything that night.  Even today when I think about that evening it gives me nausea. 

After couple of days of detox, I tried lighting one to just try.  Nope DIDN'T feel like it.  Literally choked like it was my first one.

Recently I bumped into her and coincidentally even she quit after that weekend.  We both moved on saying if we ever fall of the wagon we should think of each other.

I really thank that night happened and it just clicked the right gears to quit all together.

Proud quitter for 7 months not even a drag.

2 minutes ago, brahmin said:

Same here. I quit like 7 months ago before that I smoked for 6 years.  Now the smoke or even the vape smoke repulses me.

My advice to those quitting smoking.  It might be weird, but here me out.  7 months ago one nice happy hour after office I was loaded and wanted to have a smoke.  Appatike baaga cut back chesesa hence didn't have it on me right away.  Having already drink, went to next door shop and bought a pack of them.  Smoke with a fellow Irish pub patron.  One after the other she and I  smoked a nearly a pack between us and dunno how many more drinks we ordered.

Next morning was HELL.  I didn't want to get up for ever.  I knew I overdid everything that night.  Even today when I think about that evening it gives me nausea. 

After couple of days of detox, I tried lighting one to just try.  Nope DIDN'T feel like it.  Literally choked like it was my first one.

Recently I bumped into her and coincidentally even she quit after that weekend.  We both moved on saying if we ever fall of the wagon we should think of each other.

I really thank that night happened and it just clicked the right gears to quit all together.

Proud quitter for 7 months not even a drag.

Arunachalam lo Rajinikanth lekkana ba,  sutta meeda sutta.  %$#$

30 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

60 in a day na,  endi vayya ee darunam. Antichi kalchadanike 5-6 minutes padtadi cigarette. Ante awake unnapudu 15 mins ki okati padalsindena? 

exact gaa 15 mins gap anedi vundakunde

but sometimes 2 at a time, sometimes 5 mins gap lo, but nidra levagane immediate ga oka rendu etc etc

appatlo nenu class loki vellagani smoking gabbu vastundani classmates cheppetollu

1 minute ago, 9Krishna said:

exact gaa 15 mins gap anedi vundakunde

but sometimes 2 at a time, sometimes 5 mins gap lo, but nidra levagane immediate ga oka rendu etc etc

appatlo nenu class loki vellagani smoking gabbu vastundani classmates cheppetollu

Uncle,  nen smoke chese rojullo,  5 cigs per day epudina datite ekkuva ani think sesetodni. 60 ki ela reach ayyav uncle. 

3 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

Nee batuku nasanam poo enka. Nenu kuda saradaga start chesaa bro ee 10 years lo atleast spent 15000£. Malli mandu eppudoo okasari.. mandu ayena managalam kaani cig kastam soo nevvu recent ga start chestee addict avvaka mundee quit cheyee please

Already quit bro.. malli winter lo start chesta ... winter soldier lekka .  I am damn sure about myself that I can easily get out of such things before it turns into addiction...

thnx for the concern though.