Question to DB girls

whatsapp

13 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Endi idhi ninna edo thread padindi anukunta deeni gurinchi throw some light

I'm not sure about the thread  ..... but ..... here u go ......

Sex for six days, six times': Alibaba founder Jack Ma's advice to ... advice for an improved life: Follow the spirit of “669” (sex for six days, six ...

40 minutes ago, Dallas_nageshwarrao said:

Nijam chance unte vadultara vaaa marinu open space evadu cheppadu

andaru okalaga undaru

intlo  andarki amma , chelli , akka untaru , do u think the same when it comes to them?

25 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

I'm not sure about the thread  ..... but ..... here u go ......

Sex for six days, six times': Alibaba founder Jack Ma's advice to ... advice for an improved life: Follow the spirit of “669” (sex for six days, six ...

6 days 6 times ok. what is 9 in 669

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I cannot. Commitment lekunda asalu aa person teleekunda cannot. I will feel horribly guilty and cheap. Konchem telisi undi personality nachithe then yes maybe

well said .... most of the girls think this way ... ur correct .. lets see other brave females comments on this ....

3 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Just curious to know we guys(98%) are ready to sleep with women who is damn beautiful without second thought!! For example if aishwarya comes and knocks the door we ready to welcome immediatley and take the chance.

If hrithvik roshan or brad pit comes to your house and offers  ...will you accept to sleep with them or big no?

Em question vayya idhi. obviously padkuntaru danilo doubt emundhi

11 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I cannot. Commitment lekunda asalu aa person teleekunda cannot. I will feel horribly guilty and cheap. Konchem telisi undi personality nachithe then yes maybe

You got my respect for your bravery!! Appreciate it 

Just now, whatsapp said:

Vendetta said NO ani chepindhi kada

Andariki bayata good girl image kapadukovalane untadhi, secret ga chance vasthe evaraina bad and wild cat ee. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Just curious to know we guys(98%) are ready to sleep with women who is damn beautiful without second thought!! For example if aishwarya comes and knocks the door we ready to welcome immediatley and take the chance.

If hrithvik roshan or brad pit comes to your house and offers  ...will you accept to sleep with them or big no?

Truly committed guys maree 98 percent ala em cheyaru may be a fraction

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Andariki bayata good girl image kapadukovalane untadhi, secret ga chance vasthe evaraina bad and wild cat ee. 

antaledu 

manasu untadi , aa manasu ki nachali and okalke loyalga undali ani untadi 

commit to one ,  dabbu andham chusi partners ni mariste inka mana family system bagundedi kadu 

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

antaledu 

manasu untadi , aa manasu ki nachali and okalke loyalga undali ani untadi 

commit to one ,  dabbu andham chusi partners ni mariste inka mana family system bagundedi kadu 

Abbailalo kuda kontha mandhi no cheppacchu.. But majority 90% abbailaina ammailaina alage untarani naa feeling

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Abbailalo kuda kontha mandhi no cheppacchu.. But majority 90% abbailaina ammailaina alage untarani naa feeling

emo there are decent men too, stick avtaru okalke, enta heroine vachina they wont proceed

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Chinna pillalu undochu. Married and kids unnavallu will think twice however much you are attracted to the person. Lots at stake for them. Oka poota excitement ki antha risk cheyyalsina avasaram ledhu

• Upvote 1