MARRIED COLLEAGUE EXCESSIVE HUGGING

iddaritho

Ok  south american colleague , we spend most of the time together working , like close to 50 to 60 hours / week , she is married with 2 kids , lately noticed behavior change n her , like hugging more often , leaning on to me when discussing some thing in computer , talking about personal stuff more lately. 

She is very good friend , i don't know if i am mis interpreting or if she is has other intentions, but would want to tell her that this is not acceptable , any suggestion without hurting her 

lite tisko, untill unless vunty vachi neku kiss pette dhaka, leka pothey famous aythau...

3 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Ok  south american colleague , we spend most of the time together working , like close to 50 to 60 hours / week , she is married with 2 kids , lately noticed behavior change n her , like hugging more often , leaning on to me when discussing some thing in computer , talking about personal stuff more lately. 

She is very good friend , i don't know if i am mis interpreting or if she is has other intentions, but would want to tell her that this is not acceptable , any suggestion without hurting her 

Nogo ba.....desi vaunty aithe proceed

4 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Oka cheyyi veyyi long drive ki theesukelli. commit aithe commit avvu

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Oka cheyyi veyyi long drive ki theesukelli. commit aithe commit avvu

Well you should read , don't shiit where you work is motto , so 3 years working lo last 2 to 3 months noticing many changes , like frequently sending jokes, hugging excessively previously once or twice a week , but now almost 2 to 3 times day

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Well you should read , don't shiit where you work is motto , so 3 years working lo last 2 to 3 months noticing many changes , like frequently sending jokes, hugging excessively previously once or twice a week , but now almost 2 to 3 times day

Aithe hugs avoid chey shake hand ivvu.. you can avoid it right.. avthe commit avvu or dont encourage. Inthakante options emanna unnaya?

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Nuvve gilli untavu 

19 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

You can't directly tell her. You have to use own signals, as she does. As long as ya don't reciprocate, she will reduce her signals

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

nee id ni satisfy chestundhemo @3$%@3$%

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

lite tisko, untill unless vunty vachi neku kiss pette dhaka, leka pothey famous aythau...

lol

Evening drinks ki ellandi. If she doesn’t do anything after drinking, lite tesko.

i would personally recommend to stay away from such things man. Anta doola unte go to strip clubs or spend money for lapaki, no carry over headaches.