MARRIED COLLEAGUE EXCESSIVE HUGGING

iddaritho

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

UberFacts: @Fact

90% of the time a Woman's closeness is misinterpreted as sexual interest by men

Yo

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Ok  south american colleague , we spend most of the time together working , like close to 50 to 60 hours / week , she is married with 2 kids , lately noticed behavior change n her , like hugging more often , leaning on to me when discussing some thing in computer , talking about personal stuff more lately. 

She is very good friend , i don't know if i am mis interpreting or if she is has other intentions, but would want to tell her that this is not acceptable , any suggestion without hurting her 

2 days no snanam no brush  cheyyakuna office ki po.. inka no more leans no more hugs... simple no hurt

Ma witch company lo join avvu bro..evaru hug cheskoru..hug endi shakehand ivvali anna 10 times alochinchukovali mundu

Ok  south american colleague , we spend most of the time together working , like close to 50 to 60 hours / week , she is married with 2 kids , lately noticed behavior change n her , like hugging more often , leaning on to me when discussing some thing in computer , talking about personal stuff more lately. 

She is very good friend , i don't know if i am mis interpreting or if she is has other intentions, but would want to tell her that this is not acceptable , any suggestion without hurting her 

Sirrrr... It's common everywhere ... If you are good and secure .. they will be close.. don't make assumptions... 

@whatsapp Ni daridranni DB motham pakinchav kada Ra..  papam DB poragadu itu atu kottumittu laduthunadu

3 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

maa office la intern join ayyi 6 months chesi vellipoindi....baaga hugs istunde @3$% 

ippudu ee thread esi aa pilla ni gurthu chesinav@~`

Contact tiskoleda?

South Americans hot untaaru 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

1. Wait till this Friday 

2. Ask her what her weekend plans are

3. She will ask u your plans too as a courtesy

4. Tell her that u r going on a date with a girl that u r recently seeing 

If she is truly interested in you, which I don't think she is, she will back off

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

32 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

1. Wait till this Friday 

2. Ask her what her weekend plans are

3. She will ask u your plans too as a courtesy

4. Tell her that u r going on a date with a girl that u r recently seeing 

If she is truly interested in you, which I don't think she is, she will back off

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

I am married , I am not interested in her , we were friends and she comes to my house , she knows my wife and kids , we occasionally go to monkey's joe with the kids to play along , she lives like 30 minutes from my house and their family comes to meet occasionally 

Lately i have noticed changes for the last few months , i am very social with colleagues but this is slightly beyond the social meet. 

I have earlier went to drinks with other white colleagues and we had some non sexual fling for few months , which i was able to successfully not get involved. 

Initially i feel very happy when i get attention from other women and they try to be close ,  i enjoyed all the closeness , but when i come back home , i feel really guilty when i look at my family 

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

I am married , I am not interested in her , we were friends and she comes to my house , she knows my wife and kids , we occasionally go to monkey's joe with the kids to play along , she lives like 30 minutes from my house and their family comes to meet occasionally 

Lately i have noticed changes for the last few months , i am very social with colleagues but this is slightly beyond the social meet. 

I have earlier went to drinks with other white colleagues and we had some non sexual fling for few months , which i was able to successfully not get involved. 

Initially i feel very happy when i get attention from other women and they try to be close ,  i enjoyed all the closeness , but when i come back home , i feel really guilty when i look at my family 

If your feeling of guilt is genuine 

Tell your wife about the entire situ

Either she wants to sleep with you or she is friendly ... first step vesi telusuko 

leka pothe neeku e answer eppatiki teliyadu 

eee clarity unte chaaalu bro nuvvvu thappu cheyyaavuuu... and will find out how to avoid or get rid  of situation