గుప్త నిధుల కోసం వెళ్లి అదృశ్యమయ్యారు

ekunadam_enkanna

8 hours ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

don't u think they died because they didn't carry enough water? Bank clerk is not a day laborer like the survivor. The other dead person is 20 years older than the survivor.

In my opinion there are 2 possibilities:

1. Mugguriki nidhi doriki undali...iddarini moodovadu lepesi undali...forest bayataku vachi dramaladuthu undali as playing another victim.

2. As explained in earlier post.....the intended 2 ppl died due to the powers safe guardin the treasure and the third one survived as his intent is not usurp the treasure....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ekunadam_enkanna

• AndhraPickles

• kevinUsa

• The Warrior

3 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

1. Mugguriki nidhi doriki undali...iddarini moodovadu lepesi undali...forest bayataku vachi dramaladuthu undali as playing another victim.

2. As explained in earlier post.....the intended 2 ppl died due to the powers safe guardin the treasure and the third one survived as his intent is not usurp the treasure....

Two dead bodies were not found at the same place. It took another day to find the second dead body.  I am not so sure of the first possibility. 64 years old dead man and the survivor are both sugaalis (scheduled tribes). 64 years dead man (hanumantha nayak) is the connection between that dead bank clerk and the survivor. I am not so sure of the first possibility.

I know that area very well, people drill 700 ft for drinking water there. They did not carry enough water for 3 people, and stayed under sun for at least 16 years before succumbing to death. This 64 years old hanumantha nayak appears to be the maantrikudu in this batch.

Second possibility is how people in villages 'explain' this event.

41 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nee first theory superb ba...

42 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Two dead bodies were not found at the same place. It took another day to find the second dead body.  I am not so sure of the first possibility. 64 years old dead man and the survivor are both sugaalis (scheduled tribes). 64 years dead man (hanumantha nayak) is the connection between that dead bank clerk and the survivor. I am not so sure of the first possibility.

I know that area very well, people drill 700 ft for drinking water there. They did not carry enough water for 3 people, and stayed under sun for at least 16 years before succumbing to death. This 64 years old hanumantha nayak appears to be the maantrikudu in this batch.

Second possibility is how people in villages 'explain' this event.

Enta relatives ayina...antha amount of funds choosevsariki buddhi vakrinchatam saadhyame......they might have been at their selfish best at that moment......each one plotting against other...any two allying against the other...then third one executing the second one after their joint execution of first...

Btw for the second opinion:

when you say a word in two ways (i mean here intent like to show out anger anger and the other to show appreciation)...the sounding of the word impacts the recievers brain...and certain changes occur subconsciously in their behaviour...

Like wise....when an experienced brahmin/ tantri spells out certain chants with certain intent(sankalpam they say)....like our scenario to safeguard some thing like treasure.....the nature itself takes care of it as per the tantris spells.....with age u will understand bro......nature is a good recorder of everything...

17 minutes ago, megadheera said:

I think if you find nidhi, govt will take it. 

Yes...they will take care of it as its govt.land and will give u a peanut to the finder