• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amy99

• Sanathnagar_Satthi

• DrBeta

• MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

Just now, Veeraveera said:

Tell me few celebrities who have fake smiles 

Flop aina cinema ki success meet pettinapudu fafam no celebrity from film fraternity  can escape @3$%

16 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

acting chese vadine e lokan believe chesthadi...fake friends fake love  

There might be fake people, but there are genuine people as well. People who wish that good things will happen to us, people that tell us if they have a problem with us. 

people are fearful of showing their truesrlf as chances are of being judged is too high so they pretend to be someone else. And somewhere this is the case with most of the people

Just now, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

people are fearful of showing their truesrlf as chances are of being judged is too high so they pretend to be someone else. And somewhere this is the case with most of the people

K

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I can sense fake smile and lies from eyes. Am gifted that way.

Compliments with sincerity are appreciated 

compliment nijam anedi ela thelusthaundi neeeku...adi fake avvochu kada to impress you...so nijam vinali ani evvaru expect cheyaru....fake aina manaku nachindi evaraina chepthe happay ga feel avthadam....

compliment nijam anedi ela thelusthaundi neeeku...adi fake avvochu kada to impress you...so nijam vinali ani evvaru expect cheyaru....fake aina manaku nachindi evaraina chepthe happay ga feel avthadam....

K

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

There might be fake people, but there are genuine people as well. People who wish that good things will happen to us, people that tell us if they have a problem with us. 

chala thakkuva mandi untaru kani vallanu e lokam gurthinchadu ba....fake people domination ekkuva aindi....genuine people ni thokkesthunnaru...

chala thakkuva mandi untaru kani vallanu e lokam gurthinchadu ba....fake people domination ekkuva aindi....genuine people ni thokkesthunnaru...

M

6 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

Ela telusthundhi ante na gurinchi naku telusu kabatti. Nuvvu cheppinattu oka 5 yrs back untunde. Now I don’t need any sugar coated words.

I appreciate genuine criticism over a fake compliment and I see things the way they are.

3 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

I used to think that seeing other people succeed makes me miserable, but after I changed jobs I realized that if you share other people's success, you will be genuinely happy. It makes you genuine and you will find that there are genuine people out there.

2 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

You need to learn to be diplomatic and smart in choosing your words while having a conversation

straight forward undadam kuda always might not work. Somethings are better unsaid

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Ela telusthundhi ante na gurinchi naku telusu kabatti. Nuvvu cheppinattu oka 5 yrs back untunde. Now I don’t need any sugar coated works.

I appreciate genuine criticism over a fake compliment and I see things the way they are.

I

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I used to think that seeing other people succeed makes me miserable, but after I changed jobs I realized that if you share other people's success, you will be genuinely happy. It makes you genuine and you will find that there are genuine people out there.

K

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

You need to learn to be diplomatic and smart in choosing your words while having a conversation

straight forward undadam kuda always might not work. Somethings are better unsaid

OI