ATT Issue

user789

ATT has messed up and I'm not getting BOGO offer to one of the device...Its going on since 6 months and each month they will say issue will be resolved, but it aint..Its in group plan so I can't skip paying the bill.. How do I take it seriously as I'm tired spending 1-2 hrs every month waiting for the bill and issue not getting resolved ..

store ki velli koorcho, cheppu  resolve this issue right away or refund my money. until and unless they resolve dont move your ass from the store. exp koddi chepthunna. sAME happened to me issue different anuko but nenu poyi koorchunna issue resolve cheyyi lekuntey refund cheyyi ani. matter solved in 2 hrs.

3 minutes ago, user789 said:

ATT has messed up and I'm not getting BOGO offer to one of the device...Its going on since 6 months and each month they will say issue will be resolved, but it aint..Its in group plan so I can't skip paying the bill.. How do I take it seriously as I'm tired spending 1-2 hrs every month waiting for the bill and issue not getting resolved ..

i had the same issue... their customer service is one of the worst now... try their chat... i tried talking with their customer service 6 times in a week, nothing worked. But i was able to workout something thru their chat services.

20 minutes ago, user789 said:

naku 2mo miss avte chat cheste refund chesaru ventane

11 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

i had the same issue... their customer service is one of the worst now... try their chat... i tried talking with their customer service 6 times in a week, nothing worked. But i was able to workout something thru their chat services.

I tried phone and chat bro...every month...they keep on raising case and every month I see the bill the case is not resolved..

Wasting 1 hour every month on this..worst part, different supervisor looks the case and have to explain them everything...

6 minutes ago, IPL2018 said:

naku 2mo miss avte chat cheste refund chesaru ventane

after fighting got credit..but main issue is not resolved...every month i need to ask for credit 

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

use your AG office to mediate a service.. if the issue is not resolved, go to small claims court.. you can get compensation as well..

AG office ante ? Attorney of General ?

Just file a BBB complaint they keep running at you to resolve this issue or file a complaint small claims. They deserve this bloody suckers 

41 minutes ago, user789 said:

This happened to me a while ago. 

Luckily I bought it from Costco and I was supposed to get bill credits every month.

I used to follow-up with costco store manager and a few months later, they gave full credit of $649.99 as one time credit. I kind of had to break my 2 year lease and this helped me in my case.