Modi is the man

hyperbole

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I agree, he probably wants strong state Governments as long as they are BJP... he is pushing the idealogy of BJP throughout the country. But if the alternative is 20 different individuals with their own interests, that don't necessarily stand on one side, would rather not have to deal with it.  

its called working in a team.

as messy as opensource projects are, they have accomplished more than any corporate headed by a showman ever did (like elon musk).

one strong central govt leads to different kinds of fighting among states - fighting for scraps, which is pathetic. atleast when they are in power as a group, they can fight with dignity for their share, and make concessions. come up with different coalitions etc.

I think coalitions provide a more innovative and dynamic govt, than the stale ones strong central govt can provide.

1 minute ago, BDurruti said:

as messy as opensource projects are, they have accomplished more than any corporate headed by a showman ever did (like elon musk).

one strong central govt leads to different kinds of fighting among states - fighting for scraps, which is pathetic. atleast when they are in power as a group, they can fight with dignity for their share, and make concessions. come up with different coalitions etc.

I think coalitions provide a more innovative and dynamic govt, than the stale ones strong central govt can provide.

hi @uttermost how are you?

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

Modi is 1000 times better than Congress.. Modi is the only guy who’s better than any in current situation 

i understand why people voted for modi. but what you are saying is not an argument. its an excuse.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Kathi to kuralu toragachu pika kosukovachu ...vignata will be in using it in a right way. Aey hysteria ayina shouldn't get into head. Reality check undali. @3$%

But bul bul slapped and kicked he won no

why this kolaveri

@3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, Dhevudu2 said:

But bul bul slapped and kicked he won no

why this kolaveri

@3$%@3$%

8th wonder kinda declare cheyali sumi a hindupur prantam ni and ah prajalani @3$%

10 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

With a coalition Government, take corporate espionage to a whole new level, find the the weak link, take the opportunity. We are taking about a country here., When opportunists are looking for a small loophole.