One good thing from Modi victory.

BDurruti

the RW mob/intellectuals keep drawing wrong conclusions for their victory. something about tukde-tukde gang, hindutva, or pulwama.

I suspect none of these losers have talked to the average Indian, and understood his aspirations.

from my experience of talking to people, they were subjected to mass misinformation campaign, and the opposition couldn't keep up with the money power/cadre power of BJP. Modi is literally one of the worst pm in India's recent history, and it grates to listen to people think that he'll do a good job if given one more chance.

this, or either EVMs were mass rigged.

common people really don't give a fcuk about hindutva, tukde-tukde nonsense, like these elite upperclass hindutva idiots think they do. They just blindly trust Modi, because they believe he's one of them. this facade won't last for long.

and for all those geniuses in this db, who mock CBN, but think Modi is awesome, lol.

for every difference you list between modi and cbn, I can list 2 similarities. your hypocrisy, and religious bigotry, casteism is disgusting.

3 minutes ago, basha786 said:

billi ke khawb me chichde - cbn won because of pawan and modi help last time . you are good example of sour grapes

i suspect Jagan is better than casteist sh1t followers like you. you losers remind me of kcr admirers. bigoted and casteist shitheads. chill.

There are many good things @BDurruti. We will fight back with pakisthan, kill the terrrorist snobs. We will be top 3 economies in terms of gdp. Modi is the best thing to India. I should say make modi pm for life like China just ban elections. Modi forever

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@BDurruti This is uttermost for sure...

Welcome back bruh

so do you agree that hindutva upper class will becom the new liberal elite, and spend their time backslapping each other, while common people will grow tired of bjp antics?

I doubt though, because bjp ground game seems to be really strong, and unless lower class is weaned away from bjp, it won't happen. its a long term project.

but I certainly didn't notice much love for hindutva etc. its just people being their own normal asshole selves, without much ideology. this hindu votebank is a myth.

I want to see the day when hindutva upper class mockery of others with 'tukde-tukde gang', 'anti-national' 'paki' kind  of talk is met with a slap to their face.

i definitely see it happening, after modi fails , which I expect he will. because I think he's dumb and clueless for the most part.

I just want hindutva upper class to be humiliated.

Orey your concern is for your turaka gang and mind you there is nothing wrong in that but dalit lover ani musugu vesukuni veshalu veyyaku.Sare nee point ki vaddham,I don't like stupid gaurakshaks or ppl like pragya thakur either . People  like her should never be elected.But suggest one good alternative to BJP at the center-I know you do not want India to do well but that is thought behind most of the people that voted for BJP,may be not all but most.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kreole said:

Orey your concern is for your turaka gang and mind you there is nothing wrong in that but dalit lover ani musugu vesukuni veshalu veyyaku.Sare nee point ki vaddham,I don't like stupid gaurakshaks or ppl like pragya thakur either . People  like her should never be elected.But suggest one good alternative to BJP at the center-I know you do not want India to do well but that is thought behind most of the people that voted for BJP,may be not all but most.

topic ki sambandam lekunda vagatam aapu. chadavatam ishtam lekuntey g moosuk koorcho.

Just now, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

Hinduthva ante upper caste a kadu...all hindus ane feeling india lo already started...Utter ga old id ban sesara

inkodu burra thakkuva sannasi ochadu.

1 minute ago, BDurruti said:

inkodu burra thakkuva sannasi ochadu.

Inkodu vachada...alredy nuvvu burra thakkuva ani decided a ba...

• Haha 1