why I hate Jagan?

whatsapp

1 minute ago, Flantharpakadi said:

1) you haven’t seen this. This is just tdp propaganda, like many.

2) same as 1. 

3) You follow lafoot news... so is your yellow VISION 

4) To end his opponents political career.  

Next is 2024 elections and since your are out of politics you will find hard to cope up AP development

Image may contain: one or more people

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

apparently majority of telugu people in AP don't agree with you. So thank you for opinion. Inka denkey.. 

I dont care of this athcare politics ba !! evadu vachina nakokate nakochedhi neku vachedhi yemi ledu !! I am telling why I get hatred against jagan looking at those lathkoor news 

4 minutes ago, Flantharpakadi said:

1) you haven’t seen this. This is just tdp propaganda, like many.

2) same as 1. 

3) You follow lafoot news... so is your yellow VISION 

4) To end his opponents political career.  

Next is 2024 elections and since your are out of politics you will find hard to cope up AP development

First point nenu video chusanu, he literally collecting signatures ba !! I dont mean to go against any one, I dont care this politics because I dont like that subject ba !! 

6 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

@3$% - agreed on Sakshit overaction news.

6 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

@3$% - agreed on Sakshit overaction news.

Monna LKG boy chandranna will win annadu abn 

54 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

First point nenu video chusanu, he literally collecting signatures ba !! I dont mean to go against any one, I dont care this politics because I dont like that subject ba !! 

Can you post the video? 

57 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Image may contain: one or more people

Ade ba.. you follow lofoot news... and try to make point out of this silly news.

abn chusthe alanti news masthu vasthaye.. 

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

I am out of politics topics but i dont like Jagan for few reasons as below 

1) the worst human ( son ) ever seen, collecting signatures as nomination for CM,  valla nanna chithi araka munde , savam degara petukoni( thats first I come to know about him and all media focus started)

2) Chillara edupulu, padayatralu, ma vurilo okadu sachipothay, vadu YSR kosam gunda agindhi ani chepali ani chepu dabu ichi padayatra ani peru chepi valla vuru vachadu 

3) When in Jail chillara news daily 5 years kid annam tinatam ledu ani jagan anna ravali ani, I start getting iritation 

4) To save his life he is in politics but people given him great life !! Dont know whatz next 

Don't form opinions just on what you hear. There can't be much foolish thing than that. If you think you are that intelligent than rest of the population, then I am sorry to say you are wrong. Come to reality my friend. Don't believe everything you hear or see in media, which can be someone's propaganda.

53 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

What video you have seen? That is utter rubbish.

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

I am out of politics topics but i dont like Jagan for few reasons as below 

1) the worst human ( son ) ever seen, collecting signatures as nomination for CM,  valla nanna chithi araka munde , savam degara petukoni( thats first I come to know about him and all media focus started)

2) Chillara edupulu, padayatralu, ma vurilo okadu sachipothay, vadu YSR kosam gunda agindhi ani chepali ani chepu dabu ichi padayatra ani peru chepi valla vuru vachadu 

3) When in Jail chillara news daily 5 years kid annam tinatam ledu ani jagan anna ravali ani, I start getting iritation 

4) To save his life he is in politics but people given him great life !! Dont know whatz next 

Yedava news lu chusi yedava propaganda cheyyaku. Just dobbey. CBN gaadu neelaanti vaallaku god laa anipisthaademo.

3 yrs lo eedu dochukodam.. entha fraud oo telisipotundi.. sunakanni simhasanam ekkisthe buddhi maaradhu kada.. matter of few yrs anthe..

• Haha 1