Can I travel outside USA(to India) when H1B application (Full-Time with Walmart) is picked in the lottery and in pending ( STEM OPT valid until 06/2020)?

Rate this topic

jamesbondthebond

Friends,

Can I travel outside USA(to India) when H1B application (Full-Time with Walmart) is picked in the lottery and in pending ( STEM OPT valid until 06/2020)?
I have an upcoming travel (mid June) to India to attend my father-in-law's 1st death anniversary event. I couldn't go to attend his funeral last year as my STEM OPT extension application was pending at that time and the approval didn't come on-time. I came to know today that my H1B is picked in this year's lottery and is currently in pending status. I have STEM OPT extension approved until 06/2020. I wanted to know 1. if it is okay to travel knowing my H1B is in pending status 2.or if there would be any impact to my H1B application because of my travel 3.or would there be any problems coming back to US? Thank you in advance for your responses.