Puranalu ante interest unnavallu randi... Oka prashna meeku

Paidithalli

1 minute ago, SnehamKosam said:

Holy cow..ippudu FB lo post lu pettinattu pettara appudu shapalu...

Sapalu work avvali ante sapinche vallu kooda correct ga undali ga

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How you know sir  and how are you sure ? You are chiranjeevi ?  Evari belief system valladi . You can have your opinion and we can have ours . 

but sita life has various tragic swings throughout especially after her marriage with Rama 

anduke sita padina kastalu evaru padodhu antaru 

Just now, AlaElaAlaEla said:

but sita life has various tragic swings throughout especially after her marriage with Rama 

anduke sita padina kastalu evaru padodhu antaru 

Yup . Chala mandi uttara kanda chadavaru kuda . They think they would get divorced if they read it . It’s a myth though . Nenu chadavaledu as my mom urged me not to read . Sare why to hurt her ani chadavaledu .

21 minutes ago, coffeeabhi said:

Ee roju oka event jarigithe aa news repu Andhrajyothi lo oka laaga, saakshi lo oka laaga, eenadu lo inko laaga vastundhi.

Alaantidhi thousands of years back...jarigindho ledho kooda theliyani vishayaalu...evaru padithe vaallu...elaa ante alaa...pusthakaalu pusthakaalu raasesaaru. Nijaaniki akkada jariginavi chaalaa chaalaa different.

no proofs man just belief anthe ...that’s how every god religion works today

konni historical proofs related to ramayana unnay anukunta not sure 

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How you know sir  and how are you sure ? You are chiranjeevi ?  Evari belief system valladi . You can have your opinion and we can have ours . 

I've read many books like you, listened to those morning sessions on bhakti channels, and watched several movies. But, after every scene or sentence, I added a "Why?" and that made me think deeply about different possibilities.

I am highly spiritual, a strong believer in Gods, but I don't trust the stories told/written by people. 

Believing is good, but believing everything isnt.

2 minutes ago, coffeeabhi said:

I've read many books like you, listened to those morning sessions on bhakti channels, and watched several movies. But, after every scene or sentence, I added a "Why?" and that made me think deeply about different possibilities.

I am highly spiritual, a strong believer in Gods, but I don't trust the stories told/written by people. 

Everyone starts path to spirituality with question “why” . Adi lekunda enni pustakalu chadivina waste . You could have your perceptions and I can have mine . Being strangers we can’t judge what each of us believe especially in a deep subject like this . Peace ✌️ 

2 minutes ago, coffeeabhi said:

many channels including India and international revealed the magic effects of puttaparthi baba....even still people believes him. I strongly believe in shirdi sai baba. 

so in India every spiritual story will work unless someone proves otherwise

question is how you will decide which story to pick to start believing out of myriad stories out there ?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Everyone starts path to spirituality with question “why” . Adi lekunda enni pustakalu chadivina waste . You could have your perceptions and I can have mine . Being strangers we can’t judge what each of us believe especially in a deep subject like this . Peace ✌️ 

Peace :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

many channels including India and international revealed the magic effects of puttaparthi baba....even still people believes him. I strongly believe in shirdi sai baba. 

question is how you will decide which story to pick to start believing out of myriad stories out there ?

True.

2 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Seethamma ni etthukellina Ravanudu... Aavida anumathi lekunda Muttukoka povadaniki oka karanam undhi ... adhentlo chappandi

Rape case pedutundi ani bayapaddadu..

1 hour ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

Puttaparthi baba ni nammanu annav okay but why believing Shirdi baba baa

2 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Seethamma ni etthukellina Ravanudu... Aavida anumathi lekunda Muttukoka povadaniki oka karanam undhi ... adhentlo chappandi

Arey kojjaa jessebb fake sanjodakaa labor payakanalu kadukune sanjodakaa needi oka bathukena ra sanjodakaa