sunayna vs 'we build the wall' - Halwa pls your comments.

BDurruti

9 hours ago, Chinna84 said:

+10.

Aa abbai vaala parents ki chukkal chupinchindhi... settlement cheddhamani mutual friends tried - she says yes, but didn't listen in the end.

I think their internal fight is still goong on..

Yea I heard to. Parents asked vata from the million she got and she refused and said its me who all the money should go to me not to parents ..kavalante oka laksho 2 lakshlo istha anadhi anta.

1 hour ago, cosmopolitan said:

Immigration and policies midha fight chestha anatu undhi 🤔

Aslyum lo Green card kosam trying why would she fight for immigration just eye wash dramas

Sunayana Dumala and her friend Kavipriya Muthuramalingam....These two did what can be called as soft con woman heist...

Danalu dharmalu cheyadam manchide...kani emotional ayipoi evadiki padithe vadiki daanam cheyadam kuda manchidi kaadu ...

inkondaru vachi isthe oyyu lekapothey ledu kani enduku ielolli antaru...atlontallu tho matladi bekaar...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mind_Ringer said:

nah, not funny yet.

now scoot.

let someone else have a shot at a real joke on this thread. you are useless, as usual.

ori ori ... you came back... okka sari peas & rectum anu pls 

47 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Yea I heard to. Parents asked vata from the million she got and she refused and said its me who all the money should go to me not to parents ..kavalante oka laksho 2 lakshlo istha anadhi anta.

@Hitman : ^  ^

This is true - almost the same.

abbai chanipoyaka friends started gofund -  start chesinappudu parents ki kuda 'x ratio' andhaali annatlu gane anukunnaaru . 

Abbai body india ki theesukellaru - i think it's sponsored by our own govt/some org like Tana, so akkada kuda aameki emi money padaledhu...

Body vaala uriki vellinaaka parents(boy) were totally devastated and uncontrollable.  But body ni dhanam chesinaka night(adhe roju) eeme 1 ki andharki tweets pedathaa vundhata (Sushma Swj, and some other ppl who helped here) - akkada chusina vaalaki shock eeme endhi asalu ani...

After this was all done, boy parents expexted a portion of that fund ( I was told they asked abt 25 or 50lakhs), initially she said ok ok but after going back to her family everything got changed- she told that she would give like 10k-25k(Rs) every month.  

Later she came 2 US, was in touch with boy's company where he worked and tg hey r d one who took care of her status and vaalu kuda money ichaaru kontha.

Frnds who stated gofund came to know abt the issue (boy's parents) and they tried 2 convince her but no luck . So ippudu emaindho theliyadhu  , will try to find out.

Last year vaala parents kuda vachaaru for a vacation :( !!

literally oka million bank acct lo vunnayi... kaavalante pelli kaani yuvakulu try sesukondi :)

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

abbai chanipoyaka friends started gofund -  start chesinappudu parents ki kuda 'x ratio' andhaali annatlu gane anukunnaaru . 

Abbai body india ki theesukellaru - i think it's sponsored by our own govt/some org like Tana, so akkada kuda aameki emi money padaledhu...

Body vaala uriki vellinaaka parents(boy) were totally devastated and uncontrollable.  But body ni dhanam chesinaka night(adhe roju) eeme 1 ki andharki tweets pedathaa vundhata (Sushma Swj, and some other ppl who helped here) - akkada chusina vaalaki shock eeme endhi asalu ani...

After this was all done, boy parents expexted a portion of that fund ( I was told they asked abt 25 or 50lakhs), initially she said ok ok but after going back to her family everything got changed- she told that she would give like 10k-25k(Rs) every month.  

Later she came 2 US, was in touch with boy's company where he worked and tg hey r d one who took care of her status and vaalu kuda money ichaaru kontha.

Frnds who stated gofund came to know abt the issue (boy's parents) and they tried 2 convince her but no luck . So ippudu emaindho theliyadhu  , will try to find out.

literally oka million bank acct lo vunnayi... kaavalante pelli kaani yuvakulu try sesukondi :)

Poyinabbayi friend's friend so I can confirm that she hasn't shared any money with his parents. Emanna ante she's traumatized ani cheppukuni avoid chesthondi valla parents ni ani talk. 

@Android_Halwa appatlo ne cheppadu ide jarugutundi ani. Indulo aa Kavya Muthulingam ki 25% share vellindi ani close sources cheppayi

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Poyinabbayi friend's friend so I can confirm that she hasn't shared any money with his parents. Emanna ante she's traumatized ani cheppukuni avoid chesthondi valla parents ni ani talk. 

@Android_Halwa appatlo ne cheppadu ide jarugutundi ani. Indulo aa Kavya Muthulingam ki 25% share vellindi ani close sources cheppayi

Yupp..aa srinivas close friend(who is my frnd) went 2 convince to her place also(in US) but she was saying all bullsh1t stories... 

Don't know anything abt Kavya's thing, will find out.

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

1mn varaku vahcayi ani telusindi...

some insurance paid off her house mortgage,   

Intouch Solutions, Inc lo edo job chesedi ani vinna...
 but she earned money on a dead body...
Life insurance kuda vachindi

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Yupp..aa srinivas close friend(who is my frnd) went 2 convince to her place also(in US) but she was saying all bullsh1t stories...  

i think she still lives in OP

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

1mn varaku vahcayi ani telusindi...

some insurance paid off her house mortgage,   

Intouch Solutions, Inc lo edo job chesedi ani vinna...
 but she earned money on a dead body...
Life insurance kuda vachindi

That’s the safest part....

She made money off a dead body...and dead person ki, valla parents ki kastha aina importance ivaledu..

Had Srinivas was alive, sunayana would have had to work her arse off every day and stand in line for decades for that green card..!! Something which was a distant dream, she got everything in no time and thanks to Adam Purrington. 

Do we belong here anta..!!!!! Denamma...

11 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

I came to know about these things from one the guy who studied in the same college where sunayana aunty also did her engineering...

Last rites ayipoinaka she never turned back and saw her in laws ani...

32 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Nenu koda a panchaythi lo member ni.. 🤦‍♂️ tough women ..

• Sad 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

She made money off a dead body...and dead person ki, valla parents ki kastha aina importance ivaledu.. 

Had Srinivas was alive, sunayana would have had to work her arse off every day and stand in line for decades for that green card..!! Something which was a distant dream, she got everything in no time and thanks to Adam Purrington.  

The problem with others if we speak anything negative on her they  say u dont have any empathy on people.

ee daridram enti ante this has put a black mark on state  of KS  as progun tokka ni

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Did she got greencard?