avasarama ra ee over action?? devudu kuda kshaminchadu ra jagga...

psycopk

asalu endhuku intha OA chesthunnaru CBN emanna devuda, is it wrong to treat him as an MLA?  US vasthe airport lo ala check chesthe ilane disco chesthara janalu? i dont know why AP govt central govt should treat him special he is just an MLA like other MLAs in the country. I think its quite normal that past CM will loose the security clearance and  they will be treated as a normal MLA. I saw lot of videos like kiram kumar reddy or other CMs going through security check  if he is not a CM. CM ante special protocol vuntadi but MLA ki emi protocol vuntadi. For that matter Narendra modi aina sare central govt clearnace lekunte he should go through the security check if he is not a PM.

5 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

asalu endhuku intha OA chesthunnaru CBN emanna devuda, is it wrong to treat him as an MLA?  US vasthe airport lo ala check chesthe ilane disco chesthara janalu? i dont know why AP govt central govt should treat him special he is just an MLA like other MLAs in the country. I think its quite normal that past CM will loose the security clearance and  they will be treated as a normal MLA. I saw lot of videos like kiram kumar reddy or other CMs going through security check  if he is not a CM. CM ante special protocol vuntadi but MLA ki emi protocol vuntadi. For that matter Narendra modi aina sare central govt clearnace lekunte he should go through the security check if he is not a PM.

They think AP is babori backyard

that’s how power corrupts .. 

I wish even if jagan looses power i want to see him go through security check. Ala mana country ainappudu there are lot of people in this group will happily go back to india. Why should they get special pref and not us this is the attitude of people in developed nation. Hillary clinton elections odipovataniki main reason kooda adhe why should she get special exception and in common man does the same thing she did in whitehouse he might loose the job or punished or sent to prision. I wish our country will become like that. I reuest atleast educated people irrespective of caste and party should wish this happen to any one.

12 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Z+, SPG Protectee ki untadi le vay.. telepote vadiley...

Central nunchi reply vachindi. Choodu

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

oyeee paaji kee hua yaaru..... Tussi  bahuthaa puraane posts khudai kharana?

Old is gold to the said by the great philosophy to the better knowledge bro