Friend’s kid got birth marks as Venkateshwara namalu

RameshKesari

I used to work with this guy for a Chicago client. Can’t tell where he is right now. Just called this morning and shared his kids pic. I noticed the birth marks and was shocked to see that they are exactly like Venkanna Namalu. Would love to share the pic here but would not share because of his privacy uncles. 

Did you ever experience anyone like this ??

i am flying next month from NJ to visit this kid. Lucky parents. 

2 minutes ago, RameshKesari said:

I used to work with this guy for a Chicago client. Can’t tell where he is right now. Just called this morning and shared his kids pic. I noticed the birth marks and was shocked to see that they are exactly like Venkanna Namalu. Would love to share the pic here but would not share because of his privacy uncles. 

Gurthu okati petu chusi om namo anukontam,

7 minutes ago, RameshKesari said:

You can crop the face and just add the birthmark..chossi memu taristamu ..Anduloo privacy emi vunadhu kadha appaudu..

14 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

You can crop the face and just add the birthmark..chossi memu taristamu ..Anduloo privacy emi vunadhu kadha appaudu..

I will check once and post Bro 

33 minutes ago, RameshKesari said:

naaaku kuda puttinappudu alane  unde ani maaa amma vaaalu cheppevaaaruu.. my thaathaa also... 

veelu aithe just forehead pic upload cheyyii...

5 hours ago, RameshKesari said:

Bro...Can’t tell where he is right now...ani annav...next post lo NJ ani pettavu..............

5 hours ago, RameshKesari said:

I will check once and post Bro 

don't do it. don't violate a kid's privacy like that.

its wrong of their parents itself to share pics of their kids like this.

6 hours ago, Bestguy said:

manaki undaali first. oorolla pic esthunnanduku buddi. justify cheyyalsina antha avasaram emundi.

neeku putta boye bidda ki aa namalu draw chesi photo teeyinchuko ekkuva sarada untey.

7 hours ago, RameshKesari said:

Just called this morning and shared his kids pic. I noticed the birth marks and was shocked to see that they are exactly like Venkanna Namalu.

Surprising...