ARE You HAPPY in USA as you were in India

seal_breaker

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

My happiness is in India...and to live in India, I need money...

Preparing ground to go back to India...inkoka 5-8 years padtademo but eventually, My heart and soul is in India..I have my memories there, I have my people there, my school friends...people I know..places I have spent and things I did...

This constitutes my happiness...and USA lo vunna kuda naku pedda nastam emi raledu, bagane vunna...I spend my time qualitatively, small family and group of friends, a happy job to do and lifestyle keeps me busy...eventually getting rewarded in $$'s and its what I need now..

entha nachachepukunna, enduko manasu oppukuntaledu jeevithantham ikade vundanika...

ikada ponu ponu mari dry aythadi life when u r above 45 or so

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

My happiness is in India...and to live in India, I need money...

Preparing ground to go back to India...inkoka 5-8 years padtademo but eventually, My heart and soul is in India..I have my memories there, I have my people there, my school friends...people I know..places I have spent and things I did...

This constitutes my happiness...and USA lo vunna kuda naku pedda nastam emi raledu, bagane vunna...I spend my time qualitatively, small family and group of friends, a happy job to do and lifestyle keeps me busy...eventually getting rewarded in $$'s and its what I need now..

entha nachachepukunna, enduko manasu oppukuntaledu jeevithantham ikade vundanika...

5 - 8 years ,... Kids vastaru scenario lo ki .... appudu move anta easy antava ... Then you will start thinking like children ki US future iddam and sacrifice.... 33mtnj.gif