Hello Srujana....Vadilestunnava ra..... Anthena...Fix aa....?

Spartan

The current political crisis has deepened further for N Chandrababu Naidu’s Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Four out of the six Rajya Sabha members of the TDP have joined the BJP.

S Chowdary, CM Ramesh, TG Venkatesh joined the BJP in presence of party's working president JP Nadda. GM Rao will be formally joining the party later as he was unwell.

"Yes, I am leaving the TDP. I will join the BJP. I have been a former member of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidhyarti Parishad (ABVP) and the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha," Venkatesh was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.

Four TDP members will give the BJP an extra edge in the upper house of the Parliament where, unlike the Lok Sabha, it does not enjoy a simple majority. The opposition is expected to offer resistance to several key legislation, as it did last time, introduced by the BJP. Because two-thirds of the party's strength is going to merge with the BJP, it is unlikely to invite penalties under the anti-defection law.

The anti-defection law, added to the Constitution as the Tenth Schedule by the 52nd amendment during Rajiv Gandhi’s tenure as the Prime Minister in 1985, makes it mandatory that two-thirds of the strength of a party should agree to a ‘merger’.

@tom bhayya  post that pic here...

@3$%

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The current political crisis has deepened further for N Chandrababu Naidu’s Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Four out of the six Rajya Sabha members of the TDP have joined the BJP.

S Chowdary, CM Ramesh, TG Venkatesh joined the BJP in presence of party's working president JP Nadda. GM Rao will be formally joining the party later as he was unwell.

"Yes, I am leaving the TDP. I will join the BJP. I have been a former member of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidhyarti Parishad (ABVP) and the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha," Venkatesh was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.

Four TDP members will give the BJP an extra edge in the upper house of the Parliament where, unlike the Lok Sabha, it does not enjoy a simple majority. The opposition is expected to offer resistance to several key legislation, as it did last time, introduced by the BJP. Because two-thirds of the party's strength is going to merge with the BJP, it is unlikely to invite penalties under the anti-defection law.

The anti-defection law, added to the Constitution as the Tenth Schedule by the 52nd amendment during Rajiv Gandhi’s tenure as the Prime Minister in 1985, makes it mandatory that two-thirds of the strength of a party should agree to a ‘merger’.

@tom bhayya  post that pic here...

@3$%

aada mana Slack paristhithi endi??