Man Beaten By Mob For Hours, Made To Chant 'Jai Shri Ram', Dies

afdb001

1 hour ago, Idassamed said:

^&H

Ilanti vaatiki TRP aekkuva so aekkuva mundhu ki vellindhi... So don't worry... 

Anni nammeyadhu man.. nothing is real ..

51 minutes ago, dasari said:

Yup true...

right wing mindset and strong nationalism spreading  entire world...

USA - America first

Uk  - brexit

France - yellow jacket movement  

germany - right wing politicians getting momentum 

Italy - there is new slogan “Italy first”

india - above situation 

Wow, you are comparing that bigotry with the others? Killing your citizens no way is called nationalism. America First, Brexit don't preach that. In fact they have some merit for protecting the rights of their own citizens. Brexit has more merits - protecting econimic benfits, political sovereignty. You can google there is tons of rational information..

11 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Wow, you are comparing that bigotry with the others? Killing your citizens no way is called nationalism. America First, Brexit don't preach that. In fact they have some merit for protecting the rights of their own citizens. Brexit has more merits - protecting econimic benfits, political sovereignty. You can google there is tons of rational information..

Do you know the real reason why people voted for brexit? Racism and islamophobia  

All other countries are turning to right wing because of refugees from siria...

the same thing happening in India also in the name of jai Sriram..

so my comparison is valid

btw do you think in america or Uk  this kind of incidents are not happening? Check the recent us local news about school fights..

Only difference is in India mob is involved and victim got killed...

22 minutes ago, dasari said:

Do you know the real reason why people voted for brexit? Racism and islamophobia  

All other countries are turning to right wing because of refugees from siria...

the same thing happening in India also in the name of jai Sriram..

so my comparison is valid

btw do you think in america or Uk  this kind of incidents are not happening? Check the recent us local news about school fights..

Only difference is in India mob is involved and victim got killed...

Racism and islamophobia  ?? Brexit is about exiting the EU..other white peoples countries and non-islamic. Racism and islamophobia doesn't come in the whole pic. Other stray incidents who are talking have nothing to do with Brexit. About the school fights, you need to look deeper into..I know well about those things in the UK. There are schools only Mulsims attend and muslim teachers teach...you know what they teach?

25 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Racism and islamophobia  ?? Brexit is about exiting the EU..other white peoples countries and non-islamic. Racism and islamophobia doesn't come in the whole pic. Other stray incidents who are talking have nothing to do with Brexit. About the school fights, you need to look deeper into..I know well about those things in the UK. There are schools only Mulsims attend and muslim teachers teach...you know what they teach?

Ok let me explain bit more details...

1. At the time of voting for brexit, common British people don’t know what exactly brexit is and the consequences and how complex it is. 

2. They only thought about jobs, religion and safety 

3. In EU, any one can go any EU country and work with out any visa restrictions. So EU accepting more refugees and they are reaching uk easily and working and spreading their religion which caused outrage among common british people.

4. Only few people and politicians knew the meaning of real brexit, but rest of the majority people influenced by the above point at the time of voting.

i think I am ending this conversation...you can google it the point I said...if you don’t find anything you are correct 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dasari said:

Ok let me explain bit more details...

1. At the time of voting for brexit, common British people don’t know what exactly brexit is and the consequences and how complex it is. 

2. They only thought about jobs, religion and safety 

3. In EU, any one can go any EU country and work with out any visa restrictions. So EU accepting more refugees and they are reaching uk easily and working and spreading their religion which caused outrage among common british people.

4. Only few people and politicians knew the meaning of real brexit, but rest of the majority people influenced by the above point at the time of voting.

i think I am ending this conversation...you can google it the point I said...if you don’t find anything you are correct 

Were you in Britain and voted during the Brexit elections?

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ee kind of mind set ni encourage chesina vallani kottali ... 

india lo a roju nuvvu a peru bhaiya padu kunda koda vesthavo a roju mind set change ayee naate. 33mtnj.gif

PS: a peru neeku koda telusu 

33 minutes ago, aragorn said:

india lo a roju nuvvu a peru bhaiya padu kunda koda vesthavo a roju mind set change ayee naate. 33mtnj.gif

PS: a peru neeku koda telusu 

Em peru bhayya??