Man Beaten By Mob For Hours, Made To Chant 'Jai Shri Ram', Dies

afdb001

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Each and everyone in the mob should be punished... assssholes

remember dadri lynching... what was the punishment given to culprits??

it's been more than 4 years same is happening again & again. As per official records this is the 43rd incident.

That shambhulal.. hope you remember.

A group formed for him to support and they asked people to donate money for him and they got more than 3L inr within a short span of time.

As a society we are fuckkked up.

Be it religion, caste, color, class etc.,

7 hours ago, dasari said:

Naa kenduko america lo “America first” slogan entha politically dangerously popular aindho India “jai Shriram” kooda ala aiye situations kanipistunnai...in near future 

America first reason yendi baa vallaki chiraku 10ngindi India lo Jai shriram slogan kuda same. Adi Modi geluputho already start aindi nuv inka start avudhemo anukuntu kurcho. Started anduke votes al gudhi 10ngaru atu side. 

7 hours ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Yes such idealogy is really dangerous ...in time it will turn against us ...parliament lo chusa when some tmc members were taking oath bjp idiots were chanting jai shreeram ...wonder how such people made it to the house

Its public mandate no that's how it has become... 

33 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its public mandate no that's how it has become... 

Problem adhe.

lopala dakkunna daridram antha bhayam lekunda bayata pedutunnaru.

8 hours ago, afdb001 said:

society lo ilantivi jariginappudu I will be deeply saddened. Sometimes I feel like I am smart enough to do something about it but just lazy to initiate any action. I really hate myself for that.

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

society lo ilantivi jariginappudu I will be deeply saddened. Sometimes I feel like I am smart enough to do something about it but just lazy to initiate any action. I really hate myself for that.

dude, enduku ee overaction?

asalu em try chesthunnaru ee db lo meerantha? lol.

you realise that you are part of that mob too, right? every single one who commented here is.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

dude, enduku ee overaction?

asalu em try chesthunnaru ee db lo meerantha? lol.

you realise that you are part of that mob too, right? every single one who commented here is.

No overaction mama. I really feel it and I say it to friends who are religious on their face, I swear. 

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

No overaction mama. I really feel it and I say it to friends who are religious on their face, I swear. 

lol. whatever. I still don't feel any sympathy for uppercaste assholes who defend hindutva. including atheists who defend hindutva.